Chapter 29 - Germany day 2 - Castles, Gardens, the lake and a bit of clubbing

Dylan's POV

It had been a strange night but when I woke up I couldn't help but smile Raven was still asleep and she looked so peaceful and beautiful , ok I know I am biased, she had bed hair but I loved it and I couldn't imagine not waking up seeing her face every day and that's when I knew I loved her.

I was in my own world for a while just thinking of what our life was going to be together that I didn't realise she had woken up and caught me staring at her "well good morning sleepy head" was all I could think of to say as I felt my face warm up. Raven just smiled and raised up and kissed me and the thought struck me I have never felt like this before not even with Brit and I smiled and kissed her back.

We lay just talking about nothing for a while just enjoying our time in each other's arms then we heard a slight tap on the door. We just looked at each other and laughed "come in Grit it's fine" was all Raven said and she slowly opened the door "I was just wondering if you wanted breakfast?" "Yeah I am starving" was my answer and she just smiled and said "cereal and toast ok?" "Perfect" was all I said as I moved the covers off me to get up. Raven giggled and I looked up to see grit slightly red and pretty much eyeing me up which made me blush as well.

We both got up I put on a top and we both just looked at each other smiled and I mouthed "I love you" and she mouthed "I know but I love you more" then we walked out and had our breakfast with Grit. "So what are we doing today then Gritshee?" Raven asked "well I was thinking the castle and it's gardens it's beautiful and then maybe the lake so bring your swimming costume then tonight maybe clubbing" "sounds like a plan I love it" was Ravens reaction and I just smiled and nodded I was too busy eating my toast.

We then all got ready I decided on my long navy shorts and white t shirt with blue edging and Raven put on her swimming costume with a pair if denim hot pants and a plain white t shirt. I loved what she was wearing she looked so sexy but I had to stop I had been warned no sex while staying with Grit but Christ it was hard in more ways than one. Raven cleared her throat "you need a minute babe to put yourself right" "funny you know what I am like I love your body and it does this to me" I said pointing out with my hands my bulge "aaaaawwwww sweetie I am sorry but just a couple of days then guess what?" "What?" "You can rag me all over the hotel room if you want but till then I am sorry just pg going on here" "really you promise?" "Yes I promise now put yourself right and calm down then come join us" and with that she walked round wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me "I love you but hurry up ok" and with that she went to leave and I grabbed her hand pulled her back and kissed her so passionately that she pulled away to breath "wow ok I need more of that but not now grit is waiting" and with that she left the room and I adjusted myself and calmed down.

I walked out the room "sorry girls I took so long are we ready to go" "yes we are" me and grit replied together and laughed "ok who's driving?" "you" was the reply from Raven and grit and I just laughed "ok pass me the keys" and grit did. We headed out and got in the blue Ford fiesta. Raven sat in the back and let Grit sit in the front she was a gibbering wreck around me and Raven thought it was sweet which it was I guess so I just put on the radio and drove us to the Castle.

As promised it was gorgeous and so were the gardens. To be honest with you I was taken away with the gardens more than the castle and I was thinking this would be one of the most romantic places to take Raven if I was going to ask her to marry me but I wasn't not just yet it was way too soon for that. "It's beautiful isn't it?" she whispered in my ear "yes it is but your more beautiful" "why thank you sir" was her reply and then she took hold of my hand and entwined our fingers. Grit reappeared she had gone to get the tickets for the castle but her face said it all "I am sorry no tickets it's sold out for today" she looked so upset so I cuddled her and said "no problem come on we will have another walk around the gardens and then head to the lake" and with that I swung my arm over her shoulder and keeping a hold of Ravens hand we walked around again and then headed for the car and the lake.