Chapter 35 - Pizza, drinks, dogs, Raven, Dylan and Love

Charlie's POV

Wow I have bumped into my hero and his new squeeze and I have to say she's lovely and just what I would put with him after Brit but to be honest I never really liked Brit, she was just too much high maintenance for me, and Raven well she's cute and normal that's what I like and so fuck it I am making friends with her on Twitter yes I am and with that I sat down and out came my phone and I found her no problem and requested to follow her.  I got on with things as I had work to do looking over contracts for Liongate boring but well worth the money to be honest.  The time got on and I lost track as I was now well into my work and I was working on a new movie called American Assassin and what the fuck Dylan is in it wow but then I started getting tired and decided enough was enough it was 1.30am and time for bed.  I checked my phone and nothing from Raven.

I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and decided what PJs I was going to wear.  I decided on the pink comfy ones and then went into my bedroom checked my phone nothing apart from a message from my friend Vikki.

Vikki

Hi sweetie just dropping you a quick message to say hi and I miss u.  How u doing? 😘😘🤗🤗❤️❤️

Charlie

Oh sweetie all's good I miss u so much can't wait for you to come visit.  Love ya ❤️❤️😘😘

I knew there wouldn't be any reply as Vikki was in England and at work now as I should have been asleep ages ago so with that I set my alarm turned over and went to sleep.

My alarm went off at 7am as set as I still have alot to look through with regards to this new movie and make sure all is fine with regards to contracts ect for it, which as far as I can see everything was.  I dragged myself up and headed straight to the bathroom to get showered and dressed I was wearing my comfy sweats and a bagey t shirt as all I was doing was reading through contracts then I received the follow request back from Raven and to be honest I was shocked but I accepted and she accepted mine.

I was a bit taken a back, fuck me, Dylan O'Briens girlfriend wanted to be friends with me, come on Charlie pull yourself together hon she's normal.  I pulled myself together just enough to message her

Charlie

Hi Raven thank you for the follow or whatever the hell they are? I didn't expect you to accept but I am glad you did.

Raven

Hi Charlie why wouldn't I lol all's good I am going to get my babies now.  I am so excited

Charlie

Babies?

Raven

My dogs from home Hoechlin and Malia are coming out to live with me and Dylan

Charlie

Omg I love dogs so much

Raven

You will have to meet them some time

Charlie

I would like that but first can we meet again?

Raven

Yeah no bother I need a friend Dylan's friends well both Tyler's, his sister and Victoria are great but I need my own friends and I know no one here but I think we could meet and see how it goes and you might be my first friend out here lol

Charlie

Yeah no bother I don't have many friends either out here so that would be nice how about later today at the supermarket again for coffee