Chapter 14 - Meeting the parents and friends

Third part POV

Raven sat waiting patiently for Dylan to come back when she started to think too much about tonight explaining things to Glen and her family shit this is going to be difficult and if it goes well woohoo but if it doesn't and just thinking of that brought tears to her eyes and before she knew it she was crying she had her back to the door and her music on so she didn't hear the door or know that Dylan was there until he was in front of her. She jumped surprised and wiped the tears away Dylan just took out her earphones out and said "whats going on? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" "one question at a time ok" she said as she sat up and he just sat down next to her and took her hand "I am sorry you saw that I was just thinking if things go badly tonight things will be hard for us" "that's why I am here and I am staying, your not doing this yourself ok?" "what? But? Oh my God thank God I was worried" he just smiled lifted her hand to his lips and kissed them "I never want to leave you again" at those words she started to cry again.

They sat for a while in silence him holding her close while she let her emotions take over and cried he just held her and stroked her back and she liked that. She managed to pull herself together and pulled away just enough to look at him mouth and before she knew what she was doing she had kissed him and he allowed her access without having to ask and she explored his mouth for as long as she could before she pulled away to breath. He just looked at her and smiled "I liked that" she laughed and wiped her eyes "I am so sorry I am a mess I am normally more together than this" "its fine Jesus you have been through a lot lately. I am surprised you didn't fall apart before now to be honest" and with that he pecked her on the lips. She just smiled at how nice he was and then she said "can I ask you a favour as we have some time now" "yeah what is it? Anything for you" "will you do a video call with me to my friends Jen and Grit?" "sure do you want to do it now?" "yeah if that's ok?" "yes it is let's do this thing".

Raven decided to message them first as they got settled on the bed together to do it. Grit first as she felt she didn't believe her.

Raven

Hi u there? X

Grit

Yeah x

Raven

Ok can I video call u?? X

Grit

Really you never have wanted to before x

Raven

Yeah x

With that she pressed the video call button and in a second grit answered the call. Grit looked just as pretty on screen as her photos she had a beautiful smile, dark hair and lovely dark eyes "hi Grit you ok?" "yeah I am fine ok can I ask you were you being serious before?" "about Dylan you mean?" "yeah" came the answer "I was being deadly serious say hi" was all Raven said and Dylan leaned into the video and said "hi Grit nice to meet you I am Dylan and yes I am dating your friend here hope you don't mind" Raven saw the look on Grits face and quickly turned the camera so it was just her and Grit "oh my God Raven that was Dylan as in our Dylan our puppy" I just looked at him and smiled "yeah well ok thanks for that grit I have some explaining to do now just because you can't see him doesn't mean he can't hear you hon" "oh shit" "anyway now you know but I don't want you saying anything just yet to anyone is that ok I am going to ring Jen next so you and her can talk is that ok?" she could tell from her face she was in shock "Gritshee come on speak to me" "yeah Raven it's fine fuck" "do you want to say bye?" "yes oh shit yes" she turned the camera again so that her and Dylan we're in the screen "ok Grit it was nice to meet you and an experience" with that he burst out laughing and blew her a kiss "fuck shit thanks and Raven I love you and hate you as well but mostly I am so happy for you and I will keep quiet and also help you as much as I can if you need me" "thanks sweetie you know I will need you. Oh by the way the meet and greet is still on ok we are still going to LA" "oh fuck really" "yeah it's a long story I will tell you when I see you ok" "holy shit you coming to see me" "yeah probably at some point we have to arrange the trip but will organise something after I sort out my Dylan problem and come back from Whitby yeah he jets me off to LA with me and some of my friends and I take him to Whitby bit if a difference" at this we all laughed and then said our goodbyes.