Chapter 13 - Thinking of others and sorting things out

Dylans POV

I felt like crap I was leaving her to deal with all this by herself and really I had caused it all.  So when we got back to the hotel I went to my room and stewed for a while and then I got up and went to see Julia.  I knocked on her door and waited she opened it within a second of the knock and I sat on the bed “come on then little brother what’s the matter” “I need to go back I need to see her I can’t leave her to do all the explaining by herself and I was wondering would you ring that nurse that likes you and see if there is any chance I can go back and see her?” “really.  Are you being serious” the look I gave her told her the answer and she sat down next to me and said “ok I will text her what’s the problem and maybe sort out a date as well while I am helping you” she sent a text and then within 2 mins she got a response and said 'sorted Victoria will meet us and you can go up and see Raven and I am having something to eat with Victoria and we are arranging a night out while your away “ “wow you don’t let the grass grow do you” “no now give a girl a minute to get ready and go get a drink or something” with that I left her room and went downstairs I ordered a Jack n coke and sat and waited for Julia to come down. Bleep. I check my phone it was Tyler H.

Tyler H
Hey dude where are you? Did you forget we had a date tonight ? I am sitting outside.

Fuck I had totally forgotten to cancel them fuck ok I will come clean but let him know where the spare key is he can let himself in and stay.

Dylan
Fuck so sorry I forgot to cancel I am in England seeing Raven but the spare key is under the flower planter at the front door stay for a while ok

Tyler H

Yeah if u don’t mind and details please

Dylan

She is lovely really hot as well and a brilliant kisser omg ty I mean wow I can’t get enough and she wants me as well with all the baggage

Tyler H

Omfgg Dyl you did it I can’t believe u actually fucking did it u got the normal girlfriend who isn’t tied to entertainment or movies in any way I am so jealous

Dylan
Yeah I did we are going to a place called Whitby to get to know each other I pick her up tomorrow from hospital and we head off but at the mo I am waiting for Julia to come down then we will go back so I can meet the parents lol

Tyler H
Wow meeting the parents

Dylan
Yeah it didn’t feel right leaving her to explain everything to everyone by herself considering I started this

Tyler H
Ok I will have to meet this girl u bringing her over here as well right?

Dylan
Yes I want her to meet my friends and family as well and the dogs lol

Tyler H
Cool can’t wait anyway going to let you go now bye

Dylan
Ok bye

By the time I had finished messaging Tyler H and my Jack and Coke Julia had appeared and wow even being her brother I could see she had made an effort she must really like Victoria.  “you look good “ “thanks not too much” “no not at all you look beautiful” and with that we left.

We made it to the hospital in record time and parked in the multi storey car park as per usual and Julia texted Victoria.  It took her 10 mins to cone to collect us but when she did eventually find us she gave me directions to the ward to get in and out via a staff entrance without being seen and I took it and left them.