Chapter 37 - Double date (Part 1)

Dylan and Raven's POV

(Dylan)

I woke up the next day feeling rejuvenated it happens like that when you just lie with someone you love and believe me I love this girl so much.  She is lying next to me looking so cute and beautiful and then I heard one of the dogs whimpering ok time to get up. As I moved I felt her body stiffen up and tense then she grabbed my arm "where are you going?" "One of the dogs are whimpering so I will let them out and then I will be back ok?""ok" she said sleepily as she tucked under the blankets again as it was only 6.30am and how beautiful she looked nothing like my normal type and that's why it works.

I went to the dogs room and opened the door and stood back as all four dogs ran passed me and straight down the stairs I had a quick look at the water bowls and they were all empty ok so less water more time in bed with Raven but for now I followed the dogs downstairs and opened the doors and let them out and thought sod it and left the doors open made sure the doors to games room and cinema room were closed as the rest was open planned and went upstairs the dogs room door was open and the rest were closed so all was good and with that I went back in to our bedroom shut the door and crawled back into bed next to my gorgeous girlfriend. 

The instant she felt me next to her she backed up so we were spooning and moaned "I missed you are the dogs ok?" "Yeah" I said burying my face in the back of her neck nibbling she just moaned and wiggled "you know I still can't just a couple of more days ok" "yeah I know" I said wrapping my arms around her and then she decided to move and she turned to face me "you know my period doesn't stop me from doing other things" and with that her hands wondered down to my pants rim and then further down the next thing I know she's giving me a hand job "oh my God Raven are you sure" I asked stupidly "yes now shut up and enjoy" and with that she kissed me passionately while keeping her strokes nice and slow for now she then increased the pressure and speed "you going to come for me baby?" She whispered and I moaned "yes" "not yet though" she teased and slowed down again "you have been so patient with me lately I want this to last" and with that she kissed me again and then travelled down to my neck nibbling "oh Raven you can be such a good girl but other times you can be cruel" I felt her smile as she kissed my neck and then she decided to give me a hickie and increase the pressure and strokes, she knew I loved it when she did both together and that was it my back arched, I moaned and I came and she finished her hickie and just looked at me and smiled.

We then cuddled for a while (I like the cuddling) she was content and then she moved so our faces were together and she looked straight in my eyes and said "I love you" my heart swelled and I replied "I love you too so much what's up you look upset?" "I am just happy but I have to ask you something ok?" "Yeah ok but your scaring me Raven.  What's the matter?" "Where do you see this going?" "Us?" "Yes Us all this" she said gesturing around her "I see us going  all the way marriage, children the whole way why? Don't you?" I said pulling away to look at her "yeah I do but I also think that I am not enough for you" I went to speak but she put her finger to my lips to stop me "let me finish ok then you can have your say ok" I nodded "ok what I meant was you are a handsome, hot and kind person and there are people out there who think I am not good enough and will have their say and you might listen at the moment we are in our bubble but that won't last and I love you so much I just had to let you know how I feel" "I make my own mind up Raven about my personal and working life and you have no worries you are all I have been thinking about from months from morning to night and now I have you I am not letting you go unless you decide you want to go but that would break my heart" "mine too and I won't do that I promise" "then we are ok" I said kissing her forehead "yeah we are just fine" she replied snuggling in again and this time going to sleep.

I lay holding her and knowing that this is where I want to be and I want to be here forever but I also have reservations as I want children and I am not sure she does but that discussion is for another day but soon I was content with her and so in love but I could see why she would feel insecure as I had insecurities as well especially about one of her new followers Christopher he's making out he is gay but I don't think he is and I just have a feeling about him but again that's for another day.  I am going to speak to Charlie though see if she knows anything about him as at the same time Raven made friends with a friend of hers called Vikki so maybe she knows him as well.  I managed to drift off and woke up again at 10.30 and woke up Raven with a kiss "morning sweetheart" "morning" she replied and looked at me and smiled "time to get up make sure the dogs haven't destroyed the living space" Raven just laughed and got out of bed heading towards the bathroom.  I lay waiting for her to finish as she had her shower etc and then went in had my shower etc and came out to find Raven sitting on the edge of the bed on her phone "so who you talking too sweetie?" I asked "what? Sorry I was talking to Chris" "nothing I was just wondering what we were doing today?" I said "oh well I thought about going out with the dogs somewhere for a drive what do you think?" "Sounds good ok cut ups, t shirt and flannel for today how about a meal tonight maybe invite Charlie and Tyler see if we can matchmake they would make a lovely couple" "yeah sounds good should we invite them today?" "Yeah but they would need to bring a car no way am I fitting 4 people and 4 dogs on Roscoe" "of course you could come on it will be fun 2 in the front, me and you of course, two in the back with Alfie and Reggie and Hoechlin and Malia in the boot" "ok you win message Charlie and see if she's available and I will message Tyler" "ok deal" I got ready and messaged Tyler