Father?

aaliy

i smiled. today i was hanging with my siblings while awaiting my fathers monthly deposit into the bank account. 

"aaliy!" allayna yelled from down stairs. i bounded down while wearing a short pink skirt and a black belly tube top. my cherry belly button ring was showing. i licked my lips and smiled at my sister. 

"allayna!" i yelled back then laughed as she covered her ears. i chuckled smiling again.

"ok, i guess i deserved that just a wittle bit." she laughed. "have you seen beau?" 

he came down the steps wearing some light grey basket ball shorts and a black v-neck. his hair was still short. 

"im right here hookers" he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "were taking my car." i beamed. he had an Audi R8 and i loved it. i wanted it more then my Aston but i just didn't say anything. that was his baby. 

we walked out and got in the car. i turned on the music and grinned when As it seems by lily kershaw came on. i sang every word as we pulled up to the mall. 

i got out laughing as we met up with Phoniex Cameron Rain and Symphony. i ran and jumped on Cameron. 

~Ashh~ 

Her smell hit me like a brick wall. She smelled like Honeydew melon, and then i heard her squeel. i turned around as Arikos howled with worry. then i saw her jump all over the one boy. i growled. 

i was suddenly behind her. i yanked the man off her growling fiercly. suddenly there was a loud hiss. 

"Acheron you let go of him, this instant." Phoniex hissed. i tensed a little. i backed off. "you ever lay a hand on my mate again and i will murder you." his eyes flashed the dark grey of his vampire. 

"I apologize Phoniex, i meant to harm. aaliyah happens to be mine, and my w-inner being wouldn't allow the contact." he just merely nodded and i took a step back. i looked to aaliyah. 

'aaliyah~

i looked confused. what was a mate? i looked to Cameron who was now safetly tucked under Phoniex's arm. and that's just what he looked, safe. 

i frowned wishing that one day someone would be like that with me, but i knew it would never happen. i was used and no one would ever want me. at all. i sighed wistfully. 

i screamed when someone picked me up. i laughed and turned around after my feet met the ground. i turned and hugged Merlin tightly. i stuck my tongue out deciding to ignore the growl that sounded behind me. Merlin glanced at Ash a little warily but then relaxed. 

i bit my lip and sighed. this was crazy. i looked at the store next to us and smiled. 

"allayna, lets go look at the music."

"hell yeah!" i heard symphony yell. i laughed as her beautiful red hair skipped in front of us. i shrugged and we all followed. As we walked in i gasped. my favourite song ever was playing. i looked at allayna and she nodded quickly. 

we stood side by side and smiled. our friends turned to look at us. my stomach fluttered when i felt Acherons eyes on me. i blushed a little but knew this song like the back of my hand. i didn't need to feel nervous. 

we glanced at each other. it was still the beginning of the song. 

"I'm feeling sexy and free

Like glitter's raining on me