The truth comes out...

this chapter sucks because I had it all written out then it got deleted, sorry :/

CHAPTER 50

I turned off the engine of Liam's car, getting out and pulling my jacket tighter around me. It was getting to that time of year when ever a winter jacket can't save you from the blasts of cold air thrown in your face every 3 seconds. I walked into the hospital building and went straight to the front desk. Something about hospitals never really made me happy, whether it was the fact that people died here or the fact that I never seemed to get good news here, I just genuinely did not like hospitals. The lady at the counter looked up and smiled at me. I recognized her from my last visit.

She was a short plump woman in her late 40's I bet. She seemed so nice the last time I talked to her, maybe she would help me out this time. “hello, my friend has an appointment today, her name is Delilah.”

“oh yes Delilah! She is in with the doctor right now, it's sad isn't it?” she said.

“excuse me?”

“Oh you know, losing a baby like that. Such a sad way to lose a child, although, she was going to have an abortion the next day. But still.” she took in a deep sigh before looking at her computer and typing things in. I could not believe what I was hearing, she had lied. Why though? Why was she lying to us? What was the point? Was she still trying to get Liam back? All these questions were just making me more and more confused. I needed answers. And Delilah was going to give them to me.

.

A little while Later Delilah came out of the doctors office and waved at me smiling. I forced a smile back and went over giving her a hug. “hey! What are you doing here so early?” she asked.

“oh well Eleanor, Suz and I finished up early so I decided to come and wait for you, come on lets go back to Liam and I and have some hot chocolate.” I said walking back outside and jumping into Liam's car. Delilah quickly joined me buckling her seat and turning the heat up. “so, how did it go?”

she nodded before saying “good, not much to say about it though.”

“oh really? Why is that?”

she shrugged looking down at her nails. “Just another boring check up, it's too early to really see anything I guess.”

“well, I think you should let me come in for when you get to find out the sex.”

“No! I-I mean, you don't want to see that, it's just, I don't want you getting emotional, you know I'm only looking out for you Rena.” I forced a fake smile, but really I just wanted to rip her face off. I really don't understand her anymore. It's like ever since she met Liam, she had changed. Of course she was always an upright bitch. But, it's like Liam changed her for the worst. She became desperate to stay with him and when she didn't have him, she did everything in her power to get him back.

.

Delilah plopped herself down on the couch letting out a big sigh before looking down at the sofa. She smirked letting a little giggle produce from her lips. “you know I'm surprised you didn't burn this, considering Liam had a lot of-”

“Okay! Do you want marshmallows with your hot chocolate?” I interrupted her before she could say what I really didn't want to hear her say. I didn't want to barf on the carpets, we had just cleaned them. She smiled nodding before looking down at the coffee table, I hadn't really cleaned up so there were stacks of books on the table along with a few coffee cups. I picked the coffee cups up and walked back to the kitchen. I took a deep breath before fixing the cocoa. I needed to find her real motives and this was the only way I could get them out.