Right Here, Right Now.

her outfit-----> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50326382

CHAPTER 25

I checked the screen one more time.

'flight A3JK arrival time: 4 pm'

I looked at my mobile to see 8 was in 5 minutes. I was practically oozing excitement. I would see Liam in just a few short minutes. I would see the man I loved. I still couldn't stop saying that. I love Liam. Liam Payne. The boy who at first I hated, despised, plotted different ways of killing him, turned into the boy that I loved with my whole heart. I couldn't stopped the smile from spreading onto my face. I just wanted to see him, to run up to him and hug him, kiss him. But more than anything, to tell him I love him to his face. Where it can be 100% percent real. Of course it was real the first time I said it. But something about face to face made it feel more.. set in stone you could say.

Suddenly a bunch of girls ran past me with their phones and camera's ready. It only meant one thing. Liam had arrived. I quickly walked over to the huge crowd squeezing my way through, unfortunately someone stepped into me sending me into another girl. Luckily she caught me before we both were sent sprawling to the ground.

“sorry-”

“OH MY GOD IT'S SERENA!” she shouted into my face and immediately I was blinded by camera flashes and people shouting at me. I covered my eyes trying to get through but it only seemed to lead to more and more bright flashes. Just then someone grabbed my shoulder pulling me through the crowd. I looked up to see Paul holding onto me and pulling me through to the exit. I looked round trying to find the person I most cared about getting out of that hectic area. Liam. I turned back round trying to see where he could be.

“Paul where is-”

“Liam is over there getting his bags, I don't know why those fans ran over there, probably someone messing with them. Come along dear.” he pulled me over to the conveyor belts where people where standing watching the various bags glide across. I looked frantically round to find him when I spotted his familiar bag roll in and someone grab it. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was tight enough to show off his back muscles. I ran over to him jumping on his back and wrapping my arms round his neck and my legs around his waist. He stumbled forward a little bit before he craned his neck to see who it was. I smiled jumping down and hugging him tightly. He picked me up twirling me around before setting me down and kissing me. Oh God how I've missed his kisses. They were always so gentile and sweet. They always made me smile even in the slightest. I pulled away smiling at him before pecking his lips once more and intertwining our fingers.

“Hey.” I said giggling. Something in me made me completely forget what was happening around me. Forget what I wanted to say to him when I saw him. It made me feel giddy and excited to just be near him. But suddenly I remembered that I wanted to tell him. Face to face. Right here, right now.

“Hey, love.” he said back.

“I love you.” his smile widened , if that was even possible, and he lowered his head pecking my lips softly.

“I love you too Rennie.” I pulled him into a tight embrace before letting go and intertwining our fingers once more. We turned to walk out the door but unfortunately it was blocked by paparazzi and fans. Paul and another body guard went on either side of Liam and I and helped up through the crowd, I put my sunglasses- although we were still inside- on and lowered my head. The thing about being seen out with one of the boys is your always getting pictures taken of you and him. I loved being with the boys but I couldn't stand people shoving camera's into my face. Especially when that said picture would be plastered everywhere the next day.