Mystery Man

CHAPTER 29

I was beginning to have second thoughts. This whole clubbing thing... might not be such a good idea. I hadn't been out in forever, I used to just go out and have a good time, but now.. I was analyzing everything. If my dress was okay. If my heels would end up hurting me-which I knew they would anyway- how much I would end up drinking, everything. It felt completely foreign to me. Going clubbing. Even though it hadn't bee that long. I got out of Josh's car and walked in, Josh by my side. They let us in and as soon as we crossed the barrier you could smell the strong stench of cigarettes and alcohol circled around me. 'Calabria 2007' was playing through the speakers while everyone danced against each other not caring what others thought of them. I always loved the good vibes the club gave me. I had fun every time I came. Even if I didn't remember the next day, I would always wake up feeling good- well as good as a hangover can feel.

I sat down at a booth as Josh went to get us drinks. He left me with several of his friends, I only knew one but one was all I needed. Michael, he was the definition of tall dark and handsome. Always dressed to impress and clean cut. His father was some important business man of some sort but I didn't really pay attention when he went off on his 'i'm an heir' speeches. His hair was slicked back and he was casually leaning on the couch arm propped up on the top smirking as a couple of girls with big butts walked by in their tight colourful dresses. I rolled my eyes sitting back, typical Michael. He finally sat up and gave me a quick side hug smiling.

“well look who decided to finally come out tonight.” he said. “and must I say, you look phenomenal.” he gave me a cheeky wink before grabbing his drink kicking it back. He grimaced as it stung going down.

"thanks Michael, you don't look to bad yourself. new hair gel?" I smirked.

"why yes it is! you want to try some?" he ran a hand across his smoothed back hairstyle and tried to rub it over my hair. I laughed pushing him away trying to keep him from ruining my hair.

"you wanker!" I laughed. he poked my stomach before taking a shot off the table and kicking it back.

"You love me really." he winked. I shook my head let out a muffled snort. "real attractive there Rena." he said his voice thick with sarcasim.

Just then Josh came back with my drink in his hand. I grabbed it downing it and shaking my head at the familiar burn it brought. I stood up taking Josh by the hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

.

5 shots and a beer later I was drunk. I didn't know what time it was but I didn't care. I had lost josh after the 3 song and was now grinding against some guy. If I was sober at this moment I would have been creeped out, but seeing as I was drunk I didn't care. I started feeling a bit dizzy so I stumbled back to the booth when I almost feel over thanks to some guy.

“whoa there! Careful- Serena?” the mystery man said. I rubbed my eyes blinking before looking up at whoever was keeping me from falling to the ground. I stood up straight and looked directly into the brown eyed mystery person. Everything was a bit haze and it was darker than I remembered it being.

I giggled hiccuping. “your eyes are burple! HA BURPLE I made up a word!” he chuckled shaking his head. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me over to where my booth was.

“sit down Rennie, your drunk.”

“am not! If I were drunk would I do this?” I stood up on the couch and start flapping my hands around trying to impersonate a duck. He started laughing trying to pull me down but I pushed his hands away and started trying to moon walk. Have you ever tried moon walking on a couch in heels? Well don't try it because next thing I knew I was lying on top of the mystery man on the ground. He groaned in pain as I brought my knee up to pulling myself up off him. I giggled before pushing his nose and making a 'boop!' sound. He sat up straight grunting before standing up and picking me up bridal style. I wiggled around trying to tell him to let be down but he wouldn't listen he just kept going towards the exit. “noooo I want to stay! Let me stay! I want another shot! Lets get some vodka!”

“Rennie calm down i'm taking you home. Where do you live?” I frowned at him shaking my head and crossing my arms over my chest.

“no! I want vodka!” he sighed in annoyance.

“you can have some vodka at home, now tell me your address.” I giggled singing him my address over and over again. All the way back to my flat. He just chuckled and shook his head but I didn't care I was having so much fun.

.

I opened the door stumbling in like a giggling fool. I tossed my shoes to the side and took off my jacket throwing it to the ground. “GRUMPY!'' I yelled out. He barked coming out of the kitchen and jumping into my arms. I pet his head hold him close as I started mumbling the words to 'it's a small world' as I waltzed to my room. Mystery man following behind. I dropped Grumpy onto my bed getting in also. I moved round a bit before grumbling and pulling my dress off trying to get more comfortable. I didn't care that I just took my clothes off in front of a guy I didn't know. I didn't care that he was now seeing me in my knickers. I was too drunk to think about that. I curled up in bed and felt the guy pull the covers over me. I grabbed his arm before he could leave and mumbled stay. He sighed and got into my bed with me. I turned around burring myself in his chest.

His breath went ragged for a second as he tried to regain a steady plus. I looked up to see him staring down right at me. As if by a secret agreement we both slowly moved forward till our lips were barely grazing one another. None of us moving an inch just our lips barely even touching. Like we were waiting for the other to make the first move. His hand crept up my back till it reach the center of my back. He pressed his palm against my bare back sending shivers up and down my whole body. His lips pressed against mine fervently. I pressed my hand against his cheek pulling him in. I didn't care what I was doing, it just felt good to finally kiss someone again. I tugged at the buttons of his shirt trying to pull them off but utterly failed. He laughed pulling away from me and lifting his shirt off and over his head. Then he attached his lips right back to mine.

~*~

so whos the myster man eh? ahaha i just got a Niall Anon on tumblr. my tumblr account ends with Offical and he said 'Hey, babe. Your tumblr ends with official. My twitter ends with official. We have so much in common ;) ~Niall' ahahahah i can't stop laughing oh lord have mercy on my soul XD

love you guys :) -Me! xx