Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.

CHAPTER 2

“hi! You must be Serena!” Niall said getting up and hugging me. I gave a forced smile as he tried to squeeze the life out of me.

“nice… to… meet you to… can you let go? Cant… breathe…” he laughed and let go of me. I straightened out my shirt and plastering yet another fake smile on my face. I may not be the best liar. But I’ am a master at hiding my emotions.

“hi, I’m Harry.” he says hugging me. This one was actually really nice. I might just get used to these hugs of his. What? No I’m suppose to hate him. Just be nice now Rena and you wont have to deal with them again.

“nice to meet you, Harry.”

Then Louis came over. He seemed to have gotten the worst of the little wrestling match because his hair was sticking up in all different places and his shirt had a tear in it.

“hi!” he said picking me up and spinning me around. “I’m Louis!”

“that’s nice… now can you put me down? I think I’m going to be sick?” I say laughing. Stop it Serena! Stop laughing at them! Just get this over with and find an excuse to get out!

He set me down and the last one came over, Liam. He had a very fake smile plastered on his face. Good he doesn’t like me. He walked over and stuck out his hand.

“hi.” he spat. If this was his way of hiding how he really felt about me then he should give up now. He is a terrible actor. “I’m Liam.”

I smiled sweetly. “Serena.” shaking his hand. We stared in each others eyes fake smiles on our faces, it was like we were having a staring contest.

Just then Louis comes up and claps his hands in our faces.
I blink first. And I see Liam smirk.

“I win.’’

“that’s not fair!” I say pouting. “Louis cheated!”

Liam’s smirk went even wider with amusement. “Louis wasn’t playing so technically there was no cheating.” he winked walking back to the couch.

I saw Zayn chuckle and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

“okay.” I said grabbing my bags. “It was nice meeting you guys. Bye.” and just as I was about to get away from anymore time with them, Niall had to ruin it.

“you not staying?”

I closed my eyes in frustration and let go of the door knob and turned around.

“no… I … can’t I have um… to put my stuff away.” I am a really bad liar. But that was true.. I just didn’t have to do it now.

“Re Re, you don’t have to do that now.” Zayn says laughing.

“but I- I do! … I need something?”

I rolled his eyes. “fine you can go… Liam why don’t you show her to mine?”

What? Does he think I’m not capable of walking across the hall to his apartment? Do I have ‘STUPID’ written on my forehead? Why does Liam have to show me? I’m pretty sure I know where it is… I think.

Before I can object Liam speaks up. “I’m sure she can find her way around. She’s not that stupid.”

What the hell did he just say? ‘I’m not that stupid?’

“I’m sure I can find my way around like Liam said, ‘I’m not that stupid.’’’ I said imitating his voice. I must say I think I did a really good job. They just chuckled. Did they not catch that? God and they think I’m the stupid one. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door with my bags.