'Uh..Thanks.'

CHAPTER 22

I sat across from Josh sipping on the remaining bit of my frapp. He was talking about life as a photographer, living in a flat near where his uncle's business is. he owned some sort of production company. His uncle was supportive of his decisions to become a photographer and even lent him a space in his building for jobs. It was interesting to hear about someone's life. Especially someone you didn't know. It was fascinating actually. To see how his mood changed from subject to subject. He went on endlessly about where he grew up, not far from here actually, who he spent most of his time with. When he made the decision to move to the UK. Everything.

“and... sorry, i'm rambling aren't I?” he said slightly embarrassed.

I giggled shaking my head. “no! It's interesting hearing about your life. Really.” he looked up smiling at me but his smile slowly turned into a confused frown. I tilted my head before turning round to see what he was looking at. My eyes went wide as I saw the tall boy standing in front of me. He was angry. It was written all over his face. I bit my lip swallowing hard before standing up and walking over to Liam.

“uh... Liam. Meet Josh, I met him at the airport.” I introduced them both. Josh stood up smiling, his hand was in the air waiting for Liam to shake it but all he did was stare at it in disgust. “um... Josh I think Liam and I are going to head back to the hotel now, it was nice to see you again definitely have to meet when we are both back in England, yeah?”

he smiled at me nodding before rushing out. I sighed shaking my head before grabbing my back and walking out as well not waiting for Liam. I continued to walk down the street as fast as I could so Liam wouldn't catch up. I wanted to put off talking to him as much as possible. Unfortunately he didn't seem to want to wait.

“Rennie! Stop avoiding me!” he said yanking on my arm, he spun me around till I was facing him. I looked down at his white shoes avoiding his angry gaze. I was expecting him to yell at me for leaving him like that. For just disappearing. I waited for him to start lecturing me but none of that happened. In fact he pulled me into him wrapping his arms around me and running a hand through my hair. “Rennie you don't know how scared you had me. Don't ever do that again okay?”

I felt tears start to build up in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of Liam. I didn't want to have to explain why I left. As much as I would have loved to just rip that bitch who said all those things to me apart, I couldn't do that. It was wrong and Liam loved his fans so much. I hated getting hate and I especially hated lying to Liam that I hadn't seen any. But I didn't want Liam mad at his fans. He always talked about how great they are. It felt some what wrong telling him about the hate I received.

“o-okay, I'm sorry.” I stuttered blinking back the tears. I gave him a small smile and he returned a big one before his lips descended on mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling back and hugging him. I was glad he wasn't mad at me. I didn't mean to worry him so much. I just was tired of being ignored. And what that girl said didn't make me feel all to happy.

Liam intertwined our fingers as we walked down the street. I looked to the other side to see some girls with phones and camera's pointing in our direction. I smiled and waved and as soon as I did that they freaked and ran away. I bit my lip to refrain from laughing. Sometimes they were so adorable.

.

We got into the hotel and went straight to our room. It was only 4:30 but I was tired, we had been out for hours. Now all I wanted to do was cuddle with Liam and watch movies. I trudged down the hall letting my feet drag across the carpeted floor. I was physically and mentally exhausted and it was all hitting me like a train. I felt like I could pass out at any moment. I lazily opened the door and trudged in dropping my bag at to the side. I grabbed a towel and some PJ'S and went to the bathroom to take as shower. When I finished that I walked back into the room and flopped down on the bed.