Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected

HEELLLOOOOOOO so i just thought i should upload this :) thank you for all that you've done fanning me commenting and voting reallly makes me feel great ^_^ i hope you guys like this xx

~*~

CHAPTER 4

“I still can’t believe you said that to him!” I say laughing. We had decided to stop for smoothies and ended up talking about random stuff. Right now we were on the topic of the ‘pussy gate’ incident.

“hey what can I say. I didn’t think anyone was watching.” he said shrugging.

“he won! Of course all eyes are going to be on him! What did you think they were going to watch? The producer?!” and then I went into a fit. I couldn’t stop laughing. The whole incident cracks me up.

I looked over to see everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I let out the rest of my giggles and went and sat down on Zayn.

“ah! Get off! Your all gross and smelly.” he said plugging his nose and waving his hand in front of his face. I laughed pushing him before getting up.

“well, I’m going to take a shower now. See ya guys.” I waved at them and walked to my room.

After my shower I put on my sweats and walked out to see that the boys were still here and they were all eating sushi. I sat down next Zayn and steal some Uramaki. He frowned smacking my hand away. I laughed chewing on the sushi.

“your evil.” he says pouting at me. I wink at him still laughing when I hear some one scoff. I look around to see Liam rolling his eyes at me. I never really understood why he didn’t like me. But that only made me dislike him that much more.

“so what are we doing?” I say after it had gone back to an awkward silence. Odd. I mean the way that Zayn talked about the boys, it was like they never had an awkward silence in their lives.

“lets play never have I ever!” Louis shouted. I laughed getting up and going to the kitchen.

“I’ll get the alcohol.” I say disappearing into the kitchen.

I went to the cupboard I knew Zayn put his liquor in and started going through the bottles. I stopped at the vodka grabbing 6 shot glasses and coming back.

“okay I found the vodka if you don’t want to use this then oh well- oh hi there.” I say looking up. There was another person in the room. Thank God a girl.

“hello! I’m Eleanor nice to meet you!” she came up and hugged me before taking the glasses and helping me go to get another one for her.

“so your Zayn’s best friend?”

“yep and your Louis’ girlfriend right?”

“yea.” she said going into dream land I laughed snapping my fingers in from of her face.

“Earth to Eleanor!” she giggled.

“sorry. But the reason I asked is I was wondering if you like any of the boys.”

and that’s when I burst out laughing. “I just got over hating them I think I’m far from liking them that way.”

“oh right Louis told me that you hadn’t liked them before. Guess I forgot.” I shrugged. I didn’t really mind. “but in all honesty you and Liam would-’’

“please for the love of God don’t finish that sentence.”

“-would make a great couple.” she finished smirking. I glared at her jokingly.

“but seriously, I can’t stand Liam. Lets just say we aren’t on great terms.”

I didn’t get why everyone wanted me and Liam to be together. Me and him were not, repeat not, great together. Besides even if we did like each other I’m sure we wouldn’t have anything in common. But that would never happen. Never in a million years. Never ever, ever.