'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'

CHAPTER 10

kissing Liam... was everything I remembered if to me. The chills his lips game me the rush of excitement it brought made it even better than the last time. It felt different though, in a way, this kiss felt more passionate, more protective than the last kiss. The last kiss, although it was great, felt forced. There was a lack of passion in that one, that this one had. This one was more intimate, while the other was just a kiss. But they both made my mind swirl. They both made me feel like time had completely stopped and it was only us. But this one was 10 times better. I couldn't even explain the feeling I got from just this kiss. But with every second going by I wanted more.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me over to his seat to where I was straddling him. I cupped his face pulling him closer. He let out a soft moan licking my bottom lip. I hungrily replied opening my mouth to let him in. our tongues intertwining. It was complete bliss. My mind was fuzzy. Everything had just... melted away. Every worry or concern was washed into oblivion with just that kiss.

But of course this little moment we had, was interrupted. 2 teen boys knocked on the window shouting and cheering shouted 'Get stuck in there!' I quickly crawled back to my seat blushing like mad. I quickly realized that Liam had managed to unzip my jacket to reveal my bright red sports bra. Zipping it up quickly over my pale body hiding myself from him. He chuckled and said.

“Red is definitely your colour, come on I’ll take you to lunch.”

“but I'm not-”

“yes you are your stomach growled when were were... you know anyway we are going, put your seat belt on.” he said. I did as I was told putting it on as he started the car and zoomed off.

.

We walked in sitting down in a booth at the back as usual. We had gone out to eat before and every time we sat in the back corner hiding from the paparazzi and fans. But unfortunately this time the only open seat in the back was a window so we would have to be extra careful. I sat in the seat facing the wall while Liam too the one facing the exit.

“So...” I started. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I mean we just kissed... snogged practically. What was I suppose to say? What were we suppose to talk about? God why did I this have to be complicated for me?

“so.” he said smirking. He enjoyed it. I knew he did. He enjoyed my uncomfortableness with this situation. He enjoyed having me rack my brain looking for a way to start a conversation without being awkward. I rolled my eyes, trying to hold back a smile. Why did I find it funny? Why did I find his amusement with me worth laughing about? I let a small chuckle escape my lips as I shook my head.

Just then our waitress came over smiling brightly. “hello i'm Cindy Ill be your server today what can I start you off with to drink?” I smiled up at her quickly looking down before answering what I knew I was already getting.

“water with lemon please.” she nodded smiling before looking down at her note pad and scribbling down what I had just ordered. Then she quickly turned to Liam still with the smile on her face.

“Coke Please.” he said smiling up at her. She nodded before walking away. “i think she likes me.” he said in his matter-of-fact voice. I snorted shaking my head.

“sure okay Liam.” I said knowing 100 percent that she wasn't interested. I didn't know why he was telling me this. I honestly didn't care. But it only gave me the best idea ever. “well why don't you give her your number then Liam.” I smirked.

He frowned giving me a suspicious look before smiling also. ' Your on.” he said getting up and walking to where our waitress Cindy was.

I watched slyly from behind my menu as they conversed. He was in this stance that I knew was his flirting stance. Although I found this all amusing I couldn't help but feel a tight clenching deep in the pit of my stomach. Something that made me feel a bit... anxious? I couldn't tell what this feeling was. But as I watched more intently I could feel it growing worse and worse. Something about the way he was talking with her made me not happy at all. Something about the way she twirled her hair looking at him made me want to just get up and leave. I had never felt this before. I had never felt so... angry towards someone for flirting with someone else. I don't know what it is. But I know one thing... and that's that I don't like this feeling at all.