The Reunion

Here is Serena's outfit! hope you like it! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48243115

~*~

CHAPTER 20

“Rena... Rena wake up.” Eleanor said nudging me awake. Groggily I looked up to see she was sitting up with her bag in her lap. She smiled at me. “we're here.” she said softly. I rubbed my eyes and blinking a few times, even though the lights were low it still hurt my eyes a bit. I stood up grabbing my carry on and walking out of the plane. I was going to need coffee, I had slept the whole 7 hours and I needed something to wake me up.

We went down the escalators going to the bag pick up. Unfortunately we both had more than one bag for the week, both of us not knowing what the weather would be like we decided to wing it instead of doing with Suzan suggested and checking the weather websites. Now we had 4 very large heavy bags we have to lug to the cab because the boys weren't allowed to pick us up. They didn't want to attract attention because then they would have to call security and it would be a huge mess.

We waited at the conveyor belt for a bit till our bags came. I grabbed mine off the belt and set them to the side to wait for Eleanor's to come. I quickly pulled my back pack off my shoulders, but in the action of doing that I hit someone kneeling to the side of me tying his shoe. Directly in the back of the head.

“oh my gosh!” I exclaimed. “i'm so sorry I didn't mean to-”

“hey it's fine!” he said his American accent ringing in my ear. “I'm Josh.” he held out his hand for me to shake. I looked down at mine noticing I was juggling my jacket and bag. I moved them around trying to reach for his hand awkwardly. I blushed looking down as he chuckled.

“Nice to meet you, Serena.” I said opening my bag and searching for my mobile. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying afterward, I was too busy trying to find my mobile. When I found it I looked up to see he was still talking. “uh.. sorry I kinda-”

“don't worry.” he chuckled. “I was just asking how come you in New York.”

“Oh! That's easy! I'm visiting my-”

“Re Re! Come on I just got a text from Louis, we need to go now.” I nodded at Eleanor before turning to Josh. I finally got a good look at him. He was kind of a 20 year old version of Ryan Gosling. He looked like he was going to a fancy schmancy dinner party with his black tux, white button up shirt and bow tie to match. I found it odd he was in that get-up in the middle of an airport. But who knows maybe he was picking someone up to go to a party.

“well, I guess that's my cue. Nice meeting you Josh.” I said waving picking up my bags and walking towards Eleanor who was half way to the door already. I smiled at her excitement, while I was dying for a coffee. Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic to be even this close to Liam, but the fact that it was 8 at night and in London it was 1 in the morning was killing me. I just wanted to get a mocha frappicino, get to the hotel and snuggle in with Liam watching Disney movies with popcorn and pop. I smiled thinking about the whole week ahead of me. I couldn't wait to just see him but the fact that I had him for a myself this week made me even more happier. I picked up my pace to match Eleanor's over zealous step. She turned to me holding her mobile in her hand scrolling to look at something.

“okay! Lou says that we have to go to the Plaza hotel and ask for rooms booked by Mr. Poodlecanoodle and Mr. Bumbledubs.” she said. I couldn't hold in my laughter as she said the names. I held my stomach as it ached from laughing so hard.

.

We walked out still laughing, once we were outside though, we were met with a group of teen girls smiling at us camera's 'slyly' taking pictures and videos.