Moving In

CHAPTER 42

'congrats on the baby @renaj and @real_liam_payne!So adorable.'

'how did you possibly have a baby when you never even showed @renaj?'

'@renaj  THAT BABY IS SO ADORABLE!!! You guys must be so proud.' 

This was a disaster. Everyone thought it was mine and Liam's baby. The whole trip back we had been on our twitters looking through what people thought. All of which were people telling us how cute of a family we made. How cute the baby was. Asking me how I stayed so thin during the pregnancy. They even made up rumors that that was the real reason we split and just before I gave birth we got back together. I found it absolutely absurd and a bit uncomfortable. This would how it would be if Liam and I did get married as have kids. -Obviously it would be a bit later seeing as we are still so young.- fans would speak their opinions, whether good or bad. Our children would be in the press. Everything would be so much more complicated. I took a deep breath and typed in what I needed to clear up; 'so a lot of rumors yet again going around... The baby isn't mine or Liam's it's my brother and his fiancé's :) xx'

hopefully that would set the record straight. I didn't want anymore rumors about Liam and I going round. I just wanted a nice calm happy relationship with him. No more drama. No more fighting- although i'm sure there will be the occasional bicker.- just me and him, having our peace and quiet. I didn't mind the fans, or the fame. Just as long as it was him and I, everything would be perfect. I sighed letting my head fall onto Liam's shoulder. He chuckled wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer. I closed my eyes, almost half asleep. I felt his lips touch my forehead gently.

“go to sleep love, we have another hour before we are there.” and with that I fell into sleep.

“love, wake up. Rennie, it's time to get up.” Liam said shaking me softly. I opened my eyes slowly to see him standing over me holding his bag and mine right next to him. He smiled at me before kissing my forehead. “come on we got to get off now. The boys are here to pick us up.” I nodded slowly grabbed Grumpy in his cage and my bag before walking out and onto the train station. It was a bit busier now then it was when we left just a few days ago. It felt like eternity since I had last been here. In the city, but in fact it had only been a few days, not even a full week. We found the boys standing in hoodies and sunglasses waiting for us acting like idiots. They were all 'acting' like they didn't know each other, Louis was reading a new paper upside down and looking over the top, Zayn was playing with his phone that was obviously off, Niall was eating ice cream, and Harry was spinning in a circle. Boys.

We walked over giving them all hugs. Zayn came first hugging me to death asking about my dad and how everyone was doing. Niall came over awkwardly hugging me still trying to eat his ice cream, then came Harry.

“so congrats on the baby guys.” he smirked. I rolled my eyes hitting him on the shoulder.

“it's not ours doofus, it's my brothers.” he laughed moving aside and letting Louis attack me in a giant bear hug.

“Eleanor says welcome back, and sorry she couldn't be here.” I nodded smiling. “and she also expects you to go to dinner with her tonight.” I laughed nodding again.

“okay I'll make sure to go, I can show her all the adorable baby pictures!” I said bouncing. I was excited to show someone the pictures of little Nathan. Liam had seen them a million times since I printed them, and it was easy to see he didn't want to see them again. I couldn't wait to show someone that would care the pictures. Maybe one of the boys would want to see them...

we got into the car without a problem. I sat in the back with Liam resting my head on his shoulder. I wasn't as tired as I was before, but I just wanted to relax a bit. After my father got back from the hospital my mother passed out on the bed whilst my father took the couch and we took care of him. For the whole day yesterday I cared for my dad, with a bit of help from Liam here and there. My Dad, Liam and Daniel watched the football game and Charlotte took care of little Nathan, of course Daniel helping out here and there. It was all in all a very relaxed but long day.