Chapter 51

Sal smiled warmly at the idea and support from his friends. He took a moment to second guess himself, but he soon warmed to the idea. There was nothing he wanted more than to wake up everyday beside the girl he loved most.

As soon as they finished filming in the set of jokers, Sal drive back to his house. He whistled in the quiet halls alone, as he looked around. He's never asked anyone to move in before- he's got used to it just being him. As Sal sat on the sofa, he thought about how nice it would be to have someone else in the house with him. The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't wait.

With that, Sal ran down to the key-cutter place and copied his house key. He placed it in a mini gift bag and ran over to Kendall's place, where I was staying. He knocked the door and Kendall soon answered it.
"Hey Sal" Kendall began.
"Hey. I was wondering if Rach was in?" Sal asked, looking behind Kendall.
"She's not right now. She should be back soon. Do you wanna wait for her?" Kendall asked. Sal nodded and followed Kendall into the house.
"She only popped out for some bread, so she should be back soon" Kendall repeated as Sal sat on the sofa.
"Has she totally unpacked here?" Sal asked.
"Barely. Everything is still in boxes. Why'd you ask?" Kendall asked, before the door swung open.
"I'm back!!" I shouted. I turned over to see Sal sat in the sofa patiently. "Oh.. hi Sal" I added as I placed the shopping bags on the counter. I sat over beside him as he soon painted a warm smile on his face.
"What's up?" I asked with a smile.
"I know you don't have anywhere to call a home yet, and I love you so much. I would love to wake up beside you everyday" Sal began as he handed me the bag. I slowly opened it to see a key glistening.
"Would you... like to move in with me??" Sal nervously asked.
I didn't even need a second to think about it. I love Sal, and he loves me. What's there to think about??

"Of course!!" I Shouted as I wrapped my arms around him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.