Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sight of the sun rising. I took a look at the time to see it was 5:30 am. I knew it was early, but I wanted to embrace the feeling of pure relaxation and no stress. I grabbed a blanket and sat out on the porch. I watched the gentle waves crashing over the scintillating sea, the sand soon dissipating into the water and the the a-dust sand below.

I smiled to myself as i watched the natural beauty at its best. However I saw someone sitting beside me in the corner of my eyes. I turned over to see Sal. He handed me a warm cup of tea with a smile. I faintly smiled back.
"what are you doing up early?" Sal asked.
"What are you doing up early?" I asked.
"I always get up to watch he sunrise" Sal answered. 
"I couldn't sleep" I replied. "Thanks for last night, giving me that blanket" I said to Sal.
"I don't know if its just because I'm tired, but i have no idea what your on about" Sal said with a laugh.
"Wait you didn't come downstairs last night?" I asked. Sal shook his head. I just presumed that because whoever it was kissed me, it was Sal.
"Anyway, can I talk to you about yesterday" Sal said. I nodded. "I was really upset that you didn't feel the same-" Sal begun.
"I never said that. Theres a difference between not wanting to go on holiday, and not liking someone" I snapped. I saw Sal sigh to himself, feeling bad. "But I understand" I said to cheer him up.
"How do you feel about going out later?" Sal asked me randomly.
"Where?" I asked.
"Anywhere...with you" Sal replied.