Chapter 4

Me and Sal strolled across the moonlight lit beach, as we edged further away from the rest if the group. The smell of the campfire trailer is behind, reminding us we had to make our return.
"We should do this again sometime" Sal said as we headed back to the group.
"Moonlight lit walks?" I questioned with a laugh.
"No, hang out. It's been nice" Sal said with a warm smile, causing me to blush wildly.
"That would be nice" I answered, before we heard Murr shouting.
"What's all this?" Sal asked, noticing the music Murr was blasting.
"This, my friend, is what you call a party" Murr smirked.
"You do realise it's midnight right?" I added, gaining more confidence.
"There's nobody here, besides, this is our summer vacation" Murr answered.
"Well we're gonna head to bed" Sal replied, laughing at how goofy Murr was acting.
"Night guys" Q said.

Me and Sal walked back into the beach house as it was pitch black.
"Goodnight" Sal said to me as he trailed up the stairs. I waved at him then headed into the lounge. I grabbed the silk blanket and wrapped it over me. I still haven't found a room yet, so I decided to sleep on the couch. However, some of Murr's drunk friends decided to hang out in there which left me with nowhere to sleep.

I quickly escaped the room and walked up the creaking stairs, in desperate search to find a spare room. I slowly cracked open a door to see if there was anyone here, but the tripped over something causing me to fall over onto their floor. I saw the outline of somebody shoot up from their bed as they turned on the orange light. It was Sal. He peered down and laughed to himself as he saw me on the floor.
"You couldn't wait till morning to see me?" Sal joked. He quickly scrambled out of bed and sat beside me. "What are you doing here? Don't you have your own room?" Sal asked.
"Actually no" I began as I sat up beside him on the wooden floors. "I couldn't find anyone to share with so I decided to sleep on the couch. However they are having a party in there so I had nowhere" I answered.
"You can stay in here if you'd like?" Sal asked.
"Really?! That'd be great!!" I said as I jumped up and hugged him.
"Here you can sleep in my bed" he said as he gestured towards it. Now I see why he had a sharing room. It was a double bed, meant for a couple.
"No no, you have the bed. I'll be fine on the floor" I said.
"No I'll sleep on the floor" Sal said as he led down onto the wooden floor.
"No I will this is your room!" I replied as I led down beside him on the floor.
"Rachel, you can have the bed" Sal said.
"No, you can" I replied.

And with that, we spent the whole night arguing over who got the bed. That was until we both fell asleep together on the floor. My head laying on his arm as we drifted into our good nights sleep...