Chapter 26

When we got home, it was gone 1am. I was exhausted but I didn't say anything. Although, Sal could tell I was tired because I just kept nodding to everything he was saying. Sal led us up to his room to watch some tv, therefore he quickly led down onto his bed.
Without asking, I climbed onto bed beside him. I cuddled in close to him, resting my head onto his chest.
"So I was thinking, as we all have to leave the beach house tomorrow, wether you'd like to go to lunch with me when we're home? Like a real date? Because I... really...really like you Rachel" Sal said....however I fell asleep onto him.
"Rach?" Sal asked as I didn't reply. He tilted his head forward and saw I was asleep. Sal smiled to himself and gently brushed some hair out of the way of my face, and wrapped his arms tightly around me to secure me there. "Goodnight beautiful" he whispered as he kissed my forehead and fell asleep too.

****
The next morning I woke up, still laying on Sals chest. I looked up and saw he was still asleep, and I didn't want to wake him. So I gently placed my head back into his chest and tried to fall asleep again.
However someone opened the door, dragging the creaking noise along with it. It was Q. He noticed how me and Sal were both asleep and tried to close the door. But my eyes soon cluttered open to see Q stood there.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" He quietly whispered.
"It's fine" I replied. Q took one more step closer, causing the floor to creak loudly, which made Sal awake.
"Morning" Sal groaned.
"Good morning" I said with a smile to him.
"Your looking as beautiful as ever" Sal said to me as he placed a kiss onto my cheek. I looked over at Q to see he was feeling slightly awkward.
"I'll come back later" Q said.
"No, it's fine. What was you going to tell us??" Sal asked.
"Just that we have less than an hour until we have to leave" Q explained.