Sannin vs. Sannin: Akira's perspective

So this story is up on two other sites including fanfiction and Quizilla. It is probably under different authors names because I like to change it depending on each site.

Akira’s POV

While running to save Tsunade, I could barely pay attention to anything going on even the conversations right beside me. Naruto had thought that this would be the best of times to do flips while running in the trees, and poor me was stuck sitting on his shoulder keeping him in a death grip. He complained about my claws a few times but whenever I tried to answer he would do another flip instantly shutting me up. I suppose I could have used chakra but I needed a small dose of revenge for it all. I swear he was doing it on purpose.

I didn’t understand this much,  Orochimaru was blackmailing Tsunade into healing his arms and once they’re healed he’s going to attack the leaf village again. With dad and Sasuke out of commission and over half of our nin injured we wouldn’t stand a chance.

Naruto upon hearing the news was, by this time, gritting his teeth, an angry growl escaping as we got closer to our targets. Jiraiya was finally serious, it was as though you could see how he was preparing his mind to kill a person close to him. If I had to, could I kill one of team 7?

I didn’t have the time to think it over, and I felt as though I probably wouldn’t want to, we had found evidence of Tsunade. The stone walls lay in ruins around us, it was as though a tornado had ripped the pieces into little bits.

“Whoa…” Naruto and I said. Naruto continued to scan the broken walls kicking a few small stones.

“What the heck happened here?” He turned to Jiraiya.

“Well, well I’d say something’s got Tsunade in a bad mood. She’s got a foul temper.”  Jiraiya mused scanning the area over again.

“Well okay, but where’s the grumpy old bat now?” Naruto asked walking over to the collapsed wall.

“Hey,” I nudged his chin before gesturing to a piece of fabric that lay next to us. “You think that could help us?”

Tonton and Shizune walked over silently, Tonton sniffed the jacket as though she was a trained dog before Shizune asked her which way Tsunade was. Tonton squealed once and ran straight ahead.

“Okay let’s go.” Naruto said as Shizune gathered up the jacket. Soon, we were off at a rapid pace that Tonton was seriously beating, I feel really useless just sitting on Naruto’s shoulder…even Tonton, a pig, has more use than I do.

We made it in time to stop Kabuto as he raised a kunai above Tsunade’s head, one smoke bomb thrown between them and we were her new body guards. Standing between him and Tsunade we managed to get him to jump back to re-calculate his odds.

“It’s been a long time, old friend. ” Orochimaru said to Jiraiya. So they’re friends? Jiraiya needs to pick and choose better friends from now on.

“Long time indeed.” JIraiya said back. “And I can’t say it’s improved your looks any, old friend.”