Akira's life keeps turning...not always in the best directions

Akira’s POV

When Kakashi and I had finally made it to Gramps’ office, they made me sit outside during their meeting.  I had found the scroll, I was being targeted and yet I was the one being kept in the dark. What kind of logic is that?

I hadn’t been sitting very long before there was a commotion outside, soon after a dust cloud appeared heading at full speed down the corridor. I turned and pounded my hands against Gramps’ door calling for help but they ignored me. As usual. I could practically see their dead panned looks as they watched the door for a mere second before talking again.

Damn adults. I’m about to be trampled and they’re drinking tea. It was then the dust cloud was upon me. Whoever it was placed their hands either side of my head, I was almost too scared to turn around. I heard heavy breathing from two people and both sounded almost animalistic. I turned and found myself face to face with two women. They were related that much was obvious, and they looked rather canine like with the fangs to boot.

Before I had a chance to speak the older of the two spoke, “Are you Akira!?”

“Uh…maybe? Who are you and how do you know me?”

“We are the Inuzuka clan. I’m Kiba’s older sister and this is my mother.” The younger one with the ponytail said.

“Oh, okay. Then yeah I’m Akira. So what do you want?”

That moment was one I regretted almost immediately. They seized me by my arms and pulled me closer to them. They then began smelling my hair. Yep, officially weirded out.

“Wh-what. Are. You. Doing?!” I tried to wriggle out of their grip but only managed to get one arm free. They then ever so nicely dropped me on my butt.

They stared at me in shock before leaning in to take another smell as if they didn’t believe what their noses told them.

“Hey! No, back off! Stay over there.” I demanded.

“So. It would seem Kiba’s not gay. As you are a female after all.” The older Inuzuka said calmly.

“Phew. Well that’s a relief imagine if the alpha of our family liked another guy, what would we do then?”

“I suppose we’d have to except it…or kill the guy. Either way.”

‘And if I had been a guy, I’d be a dead one. Thank god I’m a girl. Wait how did they know, why’d they check?’

“Hang on. So you know that I’m…”

“A girl? Yes your hormones are definitely female. Kiba had his suspicions from earlier but I never thought they’d be true.”

I could feel my eye twitch as she said that so calmly as though it were an everyday common that people could smell hormones like that. ‘Note to self: Kill Kiba.’