The New Jutsu; Adding to the Mental Scarring

Thank you crazzynerd for the chakra coated bomb idea and thank you JusticexxPeace for the jutsu which will be turned into a bomb after Akira gets um...mentally stable??

Akira’s POV

I woke up to the sound of explosions and the smell of smoke, Deidara… I pushed myself gently of the bed and sleepily found my other clothes. Today I would prepare and this evening would be the time to act. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast from Kisame’s plate, he didn’t mind surprisingly and offered me a strawberry as dessert. Itachi gazed at me coldly from his spot at the table, he nodded to Kisame before leaving the room.

“What was that about?”

“He wants me to give you a message that’s all.” He shrugged, smiling a toothy grin.

I waited until he finished his breakfast before getting a bit impatient. “Well…what’s the message?”

“He says to meet him in the training grounds in 10 which is almost up now that I think about it.”

“He left 10 minutes ago.” I stated bluntly, pushing my chair away from the table.

“Yeah, you’re right. You better run.” He said tapping his chin with his finger. He just loves messing with people, doesn’t he?

I rushed out to the training grounds finding Itachi staring at the false sky, almost as though he was praying.

“Hey, you called?”

“Sit.” He ordered pointing to a tree nearby.

I sat facing him, somewhat wary yet very curious. What did he want to talk about? Did he want to extend my training time?

“You know of Sasuke.” It was more of a statement then a question yet I answered anyways.

“Yeah, he’s my teammate, an uchiha, in the hospital from what I hear, and your little brother. What of it?”

“Can you give him this?” Itachi pulled a small card and a small box from his pocket.

“Um, is it dangerous?”

“No.” I expected him to elaborate what it was for but I guess I would have to ask another question.

“Alright, I suppose I can get it to him. No guarantees he’ll except it though. So what’s it for?”

“His birthday’s coming up. When you leave make sure he gets it.”

“Wait, you knew I plan to leave?”

“Yes, seeing as your determination came from protecting a certain target of ours I suspected. When you do leave, please give my regards to Sasuke and be careful. You never know who is listening.” He turned and walked to leave the room.