Meeting Suffio

Thanks to Lo0pYPi3 for the amazing drawing of Akira.

Kakashi's POV

As Akira left Itachi's eyes followed, narrowing slightly, deciding if it was worth killing her. "Itachi it's us you're fighting not her." I said.

"So it may seem."

"What is this thing you're looking for?"

"It's unnecessary now. That child gave us the answer. Kisame, we're leaving. If you take this man on it won't be without cost. Furthermore it will take time, time which could be used to further our purpose, and the commotion caused will bring more shinobi running. Your way is inefficient and unnecessarily risky. Don't lose sight of our goal."

"Answer me. What is this thing you're looking for?" I demanded.

"My way is more efficient then Kisame's." Itachi continued drawing shuriken from his sleeve into his hand. I jumped back forming the correct seals to create a water barricade around me blocking his water jutsu.

The speed of his jutsu's incredible; I didn't even see a hand sign. He used the shuriken to distract me from his water style attack. I won't be able to get out of this one so easily.

Akira's POV

As we walked away from the village Naruto pestered Jaraiya about this new jutsu he was going to learn while I worried more and more about the fight I had interrupted. Maybe I should have stayed? No Kakashi would have killed me, him or the enemy. What if I go back and warn the people? Would I make it in time?

"Argh...I shouldn't have left Kakashi to deal with S-ranks..." I chastised myself.

"What was that?" Jaraiya asked as Naruto walked ahead blissfully unaware as usual.

"I shouldn't have left Kakashi to deal with two S ranked criminals, I have to go back. Tell Naruto I'm sorry." I turned quickly but wasn't quick enough to escape Jaraiya's grasp. Picking me up by the back of my shirt and dangling me above the ground like some two year old.

"Whoa there. You can't just run off like that. You're dad would kill me, quite colorfully too. Now what's this about S-ranks?"

"Some guy named Kisame and a Sasuke look-alike entered the village and Kakashi with Asuma and Kurenai are fighting them. Now let go. I have to go help him. I'm so stupid leaving like that." I ranted using my nails to dig at his hands.

"Alright kid, I get the gist. Now calm down, you are not going back there. You'll just have to come with us and stay out of trouble. Your dad can handle it." He said continuing his leisurely walk with me still dangling above the ground.

"I guess..." but I can't help but worry. I hope they'll be alright.

Within the hour we broke for a snack, resting at a small shrine along the road.

"Boing, Boing." Naruto said as he pulled the ribbons attached to some bells. For some reason he had made 3 clones of himself which were then paired up with each other or himself. Now they stood on each other's shoulders ringing bells out of boredom.

"Keep it up, you'll be cursed." Jaraiya said from his spot near the steps.

"You actually think he will be?" I asked taking a bite of bread.

"Who knows. But I wouldn't test it."

"Hey. Pervy-sage, what kind of a student was the fourth hokage?" Naruto asked.

He's been going on about that guy since Jaraiya said he was chosen because Naruto looked like the fourth.

"Well, I think it's safe to say he rose to greatness because of my tutelage. So to land me as a sensei, well kid, let's just say you hit the jackpot, okay?" Jaraiya bragged. All four Naruto's and I looked skeptical. "Oh what you don't believe me? A good sensei will naturally beget good disciples, that goes without saying."