Written Exam completed! Training on Training Ground 66!

Okay so if you have any questions for Akira about anything or questions about Akira please message or comment them and I'll compile a Q&A page. Also please send links on what you think Akira looks like seeing as I can't find any good pics. Thank You!

Akira's POV

I paid attention as this crazy lady came blasting through the window in a flashy show, only to inform us that we were taking the second part of the chunin exams. Ibiki ruined her excitement by telling her that she was early and apparently this wasn't the first time either. I say she and Kakashi should hang out that way they'll balance each other out enough that they may actually be on time for once. I snickered at the thought. All in all she seemed like a pretty cool lady, I only had one major issue with her; What the hell is she wearing?

Does she not realize she's a girl? Fishnet shirts with nothing underneath is practically going without clothes when you are female I swear we could see everything...

"Ah my innocent eyes! Lady, why are you only wearing that? Ibiki give her your coat! I don't care if she has one cover her up!" I yelled while covering my eyes.

It took about two seconds for the room to register what I just said in their minds. As soon as it did though I had students gaping, 2 hysterical jounin. Guess who? I thought. 2 angry teammates, one shocked Ibiki who thought I was going to die, and one very psycho lady who decided to appear behind me and try to kill me.

I quickly moved and rushed over to Izumo and Kotetsu who were trying desperately not to laugh. Their laughter ceased as a very angry semi-naked lady appeared in front of them. Realizing I was once again in danger I ran to the most intimidating person I knew, Ibiki.  

"What are you doing?" Ibiki raised his eyebrow as I cowered behind him.

"I'm hiding so I don't get killed before I become a chunin. What other reason would I have for hiding behind you?"

"Ohh, so you think I'll kill you, do you?" Anko slid behind me a kunai pressed to my neck, "You have good intuition."

Ibiki smoothly interceded the soon to be war, "Anko let it go. Akira meant no harm. He's just different, in an evil arrogant child way. Right Akira?"

I nodded slowly as Anko removed the kunai and pocketed it. I mentally sighed in relief, I would be alive only to be killed by the next part of the exam. Lucky me. I thought.

"Alright, you maggots! Let's move on to the second exam. I expect no more interruptions. I expect to see you first thing in the morning. I'll let your squad leaders know where you're going to meet me. Dismissed." The moment we were let out I saw two angry teammates wait threateningly near the door.

Anko turned to me, "Looks like you're a target, have fun kid."

"Actually those are my teammates..." I hung my head low and hesitantly walked towards them. "Hey so do we have a strategy yet?"

Yukari promptly snarled before looming over me, "We were going to lay low but now we have to think up a brand new strategy and it's all your fault! You had better stay in line from now on."

I stood there shocked for words, I couldn't say anything for fear her anger would snap at me. I looked down at my shoes as she stomped out the doors. Misaki took pity on me and crouched down to my height.

"She's right but I think she was a little harsh on you. Yukari just wants to make it to chunin, it means the world to her. Our last teammates dream was to become a black ops so she thinks this will get her closer to living his dream for him. They were really close." Her eyes got distant before staring into mine. "I think we should all go train together until sundown, don't you? It should help our teamwork and I want to see what types of jutsus you use."