Chapter 12

☆Nurse Annr's Perspective☆
My Slenderbear is showing that low life cursed slut his life for her. He's MINE!♤ Cautiously, I slip into the mansion and watch as the smiling boy trembles in fear, his body now mangled up and badly beaten. "I'm truly sorry things had to resort to this. I doubt think I should snap so quickly," she whispers. ♤Pathetic weak piece of shit! I hope Slender beats you like he does.♤ I smile at the twisted thought that was toying with my mind but was only disappointed when he praises her. "My dear, you're a true natural. I could feel you authority and power, even thought you almost killed him. If you were anyone else I would be furious but it was my mate. My soul half of me." I felt my heart break again as he pulls her towards her with passion in his eyes.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I lean forward and kiss the top of her head oblivious to the world until I hear Jane and Sally cheer. (Y/N) and I both freeze and blush at the interruption. I didn't register Anne's presence until she swung her chainsaw at Sally however (Y/N) was faster and push my Starflower to safety. The same couldn't be said for my mate, the running blade buried itself into her right shoulder spraying crimson blood all over the place. I felt her pain and let out a groan as I fall to my knees, Trender immediately attacking Anne. (Y/N) just stared at the blade as blood pulsed from the wound as if in total shock from the whole event. "Mommy's hurt because of Anne," Sally hissed as she takes on her full pasta form. I could sense the rest of my proxies do the same, rage and hatred pouring from their pores. Eyeless Jack was the only person who was focused on pulling the chainsaw out of my mate. As he pulls on the weapon, pain shot through me causing my to let out a earth shattering scream of pain. Soon, the world around me goes black as just before I saw (Y/N) faint from the pain.