Chapter 25

☆Your Perspective☆
Of course, Alex collapsed out of his chair from the shock. Then the whole dinning room exploded into action which was giving Slender a headache. "FREEZE," I screamed and the room quiet down faster than the storm. Trender, Splender, and Slender decided to finish breakfast early and take me aside so I can take a 'test'. Sally, Lj, and Smiles decided to keep Alex from murdering my fiancee by holding hostage at Sally's infamous tea parties with her victims. "It's impossible for you to get pregnant before the mating ceremony. Endermen genetic would kill the women if they were pregnant with our kind," Splender panicked which was the first for us since he's usually so childish and innocent. "Please note that I was dead to begin with. I might not even be pregnant is probably the stress of discovering the woman who birth me is walking around like Satan's pet," I said trying to calm Splender just as the timer beeps. Trender looks at the stick and turn worryingly paler. "It's positive." This time it was Slender who fainted. "Did our brother ask you to repeat anything that sounded Latin or anything unfamiliar to your native tongue," Splender asked with hope in his eyes. I shook my head no as I thought back to that faithful night. "You're the only woman I've truly would sacrifice everything for... You would sacrifice everything for us even at the cost of your life... that is want a mate of an Enderman would do."
I look up at Trender as my mate's words replaying in my head. "He told me that I'm the only one he would sacrifice everything for." Trender and Splender's jaw dropped in shock before turning to their unconscious brother. "You don't think he knew..."
"This is his mate we're talking about! He doesn't know the the mating ceremony at all!" Trender interrupt Splender hid voice full of worry. "What is it? Tell me," I demand panicking myself. "Slender...unknowingly one sided the mating ritual. If you don't completely it... he'll die," Splender said and my world froze.