Chapter 3

☆Your Perspective☆
(A year later)
True to his word, our deal remains consistent. Sally comes over to visit with my specially designed invitation and she lets me play with her and Charlie.

After a few months, the other proxies and I began getting along with each other. Jane brought me a laptop and a few posters. Slender's brother Trenderman made me an entire wardrobe filled with modern outfits so I can keep up with the time and we sometimes talk about old England.

The demon that taunted me barely violates my personal space any more which was a blessing. I found myself floating around the house, greeting everyone new and old.

"Afternoon Toby," I said with a smile and he smiles back.

"Hi (y/n). Do you think that you could help me and Ej with our training in the dojo? We would ask Slender but he's been busy keeping up with the recruiting," Toby asked. I couldn't help but smile, he's still respecting our agreement and everyone here is so sweet, kind, and a little bit crazy.

"If you can find me dual swords, I can meet you guys in the Southwest wing dojo in twenty minutes."

Splenderman stops me as I near the the stairs that lead to the basement.

"(Y/n), just the person I was looking for. I need your help for a few minutes," he said with desperation. Before I could voice my opinion, Splender drag me towards the East wing hall using hook on a pole to actually touch me.

"Where are we going?" He didn't respond which unnerved me.

For the entire year I've known the Brothers, Splender was always the talker and little big brother. This wasn't like him. Soon we arrived at the private study and he opens the door. Slender was sitting behind the desk, looking so powerful and certain.

"Pardon our intrusion Slenderman, Splender told me that this is an urgent matter," I looked at the ground as a blush paint my cheeks. ♡I can't have him even if I could. He'll never want a sad excuse of a ghost like me.♡ I felt my invisibility cloaking me as I internally scold myself.

"It is an urgent matter that involves you and all the proxies that are living here. I understand that you would like to be physical again," he says in comforting yet still assertive tone that makes my knees shake with lust. I nod in response to his statement still staring at the ground.

"I know a few ways to make that possible but we'll discuss that deal later. I also wanted you to meet our...I mean my newest proxies. This is Jeff the Killer, Jason the toymaker, Laughing Jack, Nina, and Smiles the dog."

Smiles runs full speed at me with a snarl that would have been seen as frightening if I haven't seen far worse in my life. I let the growling ball of fur attack me as I faked my agonizing pain from the "injuries" it was making. Soon smiles stopped and let out a human scream and crumble to the ground writhing and twitching.

"Make...them...stop! No...go...back! Help...Jeff," the dog screamed in pure agony which caused the smiling boy to charge at me with inhuman speed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DOG YOU FREAKY LITTLE SLUT," he shouts at me holding the knife to my neck. Slender's tentacles began in appear but I lift my hand to show that I'm ok.

"You're Jeff I assume. Smiles is experiencing temporary insanity after thinking it was smart to attack this insane spirit. I'm the main reason why everyone is living here so everyone respects me and I'm over five hundred years older than you and smiles. The insanity will wear off in five seconds, I suggest that you hold smiles back from any impulsive actions that could make things worse for a demon dog," I say with the most innocent smile on my face before phasing through him.

"I assume Slenderman has shared the three big rules of the house with you all?" The rest of the five nods in agreement, a twisted smile growing on each of their faces.

"Good and just so you all know, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the only ghost of the infamous lost colony. If you need me or want just simply want to talk, you'll find me in the attic with my new playmates." I turn back to Slender and lower my head. ♡I hope he isn't mad about his two proxies.