Chapter 29

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I knew she lost her sanity to save us. I felt my own sanity shatter when she ripped Zalgo's kidney from his body however, I didn't expect the memories of her death to hit me. Which means she completed the mating ritual but it had to happen during her fight. I saw her running from the church; rage, pain, desperation, and emotions that I can't describe was burning in her eyes. The dress she was forced into looked unflattering and screamed imprisonment through a loveless binding, All for a higher social status that's meaningless now. I could hear her mother scream threats of disowning and great disappointment but my mate kept running. A man chased after her, possibly the dull prick that's forcing the wedding to begin with. I watch as she pull her knife and slice his dress coat, venom and hate fills her eyes.
"I don't want you Victor. Just let me go," my mate begged...begged. The very sight of my strong mate begging for her freedom from a union that was forced upon her set off a rage in me that I didn't think possible until I met her. The unfit suitor just laughed as he pulled out a gun and shot the blade out of her hands and hitting a finger or two. They were still intact but badly injured and still my mate didn't scream...she fought like her life depended on it. I watch as he threw her against the ground as a sickening crack rang out through the woods, the fire in her eyes slowly fading from her eyes as her life slipped away. However Victor was unaware of this as he struggles to remove his pants to take advantage of her body. I couldn't watch anymore but the memories wouldn't release us. I watch my mate's life before her death fron her tough yet slightly innocent childhood, her first kill as the Rose Diamond Assassin for her country, and everything after. Her life was a difficult one, the death of her father after he was caught nearly tore her apart if it wasn't for Alexander. I learned everything about her and I could feel her skills flow into me.
I knew I had to protect her and I'll be condemned to deal with Offender's home movie marathon and worse if anyone thinks I'll let her go.