Chapter 30

☆Your Perspective☆
Slender's life was surprisingly longer than I anticipated but it was still fully detailed. Despite the beating that I was receiving, my focus was on the long long life of my mate. From his first kill to his first proxy all the way up to now, I saw and felt everything he did. He never really loved Anne, he just loved her violence towards her victims. He never felt and love until he took in Sally and met me, I never thought that he fell for me only three weeks after moving in. Once the memories started to fade and reality came into focus, I gripped Zalgo' head before smashing it hard against the floor. Two satisfying crunching noises ran from the impact, sounds that only bones could make when they shatter like glass. I felt more of my sanity slip away when I heard Anne screaming in agony, I turned to find my mate standing back to normal with his tendrils poking through her chest splitting her in half.

"Now that this ordeal is finally over and done with," Slender says as finishes Anne off by ripping her in half. Blood sprayed onto my dress that I was wearing but it made it beautiful, the perfect dress for a bride of Slenderman.

 Blood sprayed onto my dress that I was wearing but it made it beautiful, the perfect dress for a bride of Slenderman

"I think we're ready for us to wed, my beloved. I can barely restrain myself from making you scream my name and that dress is making it difficult."

I couldn't help but smile as he pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. I honestly love this man and the family that came into my life.
I wouldn't change it for the world.