Chapter 24

☆Slender's Perspective☆
During breakfast, Offender decided that it would be a good idea to open his inappropriate mouth. "So (Y/N) how was your first time rolling in the sheets with my brother?" I'm pretty that everyone at the table blushed except for Sally who squealed happily. I choked on my drink, Alexander broke his glass, Eyeless Jack choked on his kidney meal, and my poor mate buried her face on my neck. "Wait a second, you died a virgin?! Oh God I feel so bad for you," Jane said with a pitying tone. Jeff storms of with a huff with Smiles following him and I gave my brother a hard glare that would have killed the devil himself. "I'm looking forward to the Wedding personally, can I help with the decorations," Splender asked which another round of shocked reactions from my proxies. "Oh! Was that supposed to be a surprise for everyone?" I nodded and Splender drops his head in shame but my mate comforts my mopping brother. (Y/N) however looks unusually pale even for the dead, "Slender dear. I don't feels so good."
"NO, DON'T GO LIKE SPIDERMAN AND BLACK PANTHER," Lj screams before (Y/N) projectile vomits directly into Offender's face (*if you've seen the Exorcist or Son of the mask, the puking if just like that a literal firehose of puke*). The color of the vomit was unnerving to say the least; it was a mix of green, red, and pitch black. Everyone was silent for 10 seconds before exploding into laughter (except for Offender who was highly disgusted by what just happened). "Are you alright dear," I ask seriously concerned about her but at the same time finding my brother covered in my fiancee's vomit was still hilarious. I can fell that she's worried but her response shocked all of us. "How many ghost do you know that gave birth?"