Chapter 19

☆Nurse Anne's Perspective☆
I growled at the stupid bitch. I've never heard Slender make that noise every since Sally was kidnapped by the pasta killers, but this one was different somehow. It scared me a bit but it wouldn't matter, she'll be sold and I'll have him back and that family will be under my thumb. As fate has it, Slenderboo and those bratty undead kids got there just in time and bought her back... but I have a another plan and I might need some help.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
BEN and Sally had to stop me from slaughtering this auction house for taking her from me.
*flashback*
"SLENDER!!!! HELP ME!!!!" Her scream echoed through the mansion, shaking my very soul out the bone. I bolted through the mansion, tearing apart the whole place in search of her. "Daddy," Sally's fearful whimpers from the doorway of the dojo, I nearly broke down hearing it in her voice. "She's gone Starfire. (Y/N) is gone and I can't find her and I'm worried about her." I felt my little girl's tiny embrace which calms me a bit. "I think we might know but we have to hurry," she said before dragging me down to the basement then asks me to call BEN down here.
*end of flashback*
I wrap my dress coat tightly around (Y/N)'s shoulders to cover her half naked body as we return to our dimension through the mirror at the end of room. "It wasn't Offenderman that drugged me was it," she asked me and I shook my head to confirm her thought. It had to be Anne, she's the only one who know how to make the illusion potion. "I need to ask you something important in private Slender," she said after a moment of silence. Ben and Sally ran off back to the ballroom as we head up to my room.

☆Your Perspective☆
I steadied my breath as we entered his room. "What happened between you and Nurse Anne? And how do I know that this...we aren't just a brief love spell?" My body was trembling from pure fear of what the truth will be...proof that he grew bored of me. He let out a sigh before pulling me onto his lap, he struggling with finding the right way to tell the story. "If I were to tell you the truth, it will be bias on my end so feel free to confirm what I say with any of my brothers." He told me that before the he had the other proxies, Anne was his first. He wasn't deeply in love with her but he loved her murdering fire in her. She was obsessed with him on the other hand, willing to do anything and everything to keep him to herself. She didn't like the idea of more than one proxy serving Slender but liked it even less when it comes to sharing he's affection with others. She attempted multiple attacks on the others even trying to send Sally to Lucifer's cage for eternity. As he continued, I felt my anger and hatred for her grow until I felt a sharp pain in my side. "Sorry, I let my anger get the better of me," I said after realizing that my claws was poking through his shirt and stabbing him in the side. I quickly retracted my claws and took a steady breath. "My dear, it's quite alright. To answer your second question, the difference between you and Anne is that with you I can't imagine myself or my proxies without you. You've changed everyone to become better killers. You would sacrifice everything for us even at the cost of your life... that is want a mate of an Enderman would do." Before I could counter his statement, he kisses me deeply yet gently.