Chapter 7

☆Your Perspective☆
I can't believe Offender would do and say such things in front of Sally. The things he touched with that girl... I shudder in repulsion. "Do you want to watch (insert Disney movies) with me," Sally asks as if watching get uncle's homemade porn was an every day thing. I push the disturbing images and sounds to the back of my mind and watch as Sally plays (Favorite Disney Movie) on her pink TV. About ten minutes into the movie, Slender enters the room with a bowl of popcorn. It smells heavenly but that's the most I can enjoy of the delicious looking snack for I cant eat. I can hold non living objects but I cant feel anything except Sally, Smiles the Dog, and Ben's touch . The dead can only see and touch the dead which hurt when everyone wants to hug me or I want to help them. I couldn't feel Slender's embrace, I couldn't feel his warmth, I couldn't feel anything but Sally's eyelashes flutter against my hands. I felt my own tears run down my face but no one noticed, ♡Why can't I be physical again. I would offer anything just to be with this wonderful psychotic family that I've grown close to.♡ I cried silently for a while until I saw it... the Demon that was tormenting me since the beginning. I could smell the brimstone and sulfur at rolls of the creature's body that choose a human like male form dressed almost like my womanizing wanna be betroth. "I have to go, I hear my toy trying to escape. It won't take me very long," I let the two know before floating up to the roof of the mansion, one of the few loop holes in being bound to a curse place. I didn't have to look over to know that the creature followed me, the smell is like skunk spray it sticks on the monster forever. "How was the popcorn?" I glare at the beast then shove him off the roof. I knew he couldn't die but a girl can try right? "Come on little flower, can you take a joke?" ♡Not if you're telling it you fucked up bastard, I thought to myself as I stare at the sky. "What do you want demon," I hiss still looking at the sky, the moon was full and the stars glitters with sweet dreams and wishes of children. I wished for over five hundred years to find true love and a family that loves me as I love them, I guess that wish do come true but with a price. "Beautiful little flower, you should be with me. I could give you the physical body you want, pleasures unimaginable, life limitless, the world endless," he proposes the same way as always. Always singing the same song just a different tune each time. "You can't fulfill my happiness in my heart. I never want you and never will want you, I stuck with my oath of this long and im not going to start now. You've driving me to pure insanity and there's no way back." I felt my anger and insanity kick in and I wanted to torment my tormentors. As the saying goes, 'an eye for an eye' and in this case I'm taking both flaming orange eyes and maybe his scalp of dark chocolate hair.