Chapter 20

*Warning: Steamy lewd stuff coming up. If you don't feel comfortable with sexual activities then please stop reading or continue reading a be that special snowflake in the comments. You've been warned*

☆Your Perspective☆
He tasted like rose tea and sweet blueberry tarts, which made me crave him more. I felt his large hands push off the jacket and caress me, one hand running through my hair deepening our kiss while the other trace little loving pattern on my skin. "You're the only woman I've truly would sacrifice everything for. I crazy for you (Y/N)," he said as pure love and passion drips from his words. I look away from him blushing like mad but he lift my face,"Don't hide your beauty from me, my dear. I want to see you, praise you, love you, and devote myself to you." With that being said he slowly strips me of what little clothing I had on and start massaging my body, relaxing my shoulders and neck only to set fire to my breast and my womanhood with his touch. "My, my, my, wet already? And I've barely started," he whispers seductively in my ear before nibbling gently on it making me moan in response. "Slender please go gently. Im still," I choked off the rest of that sentence but he seems to understand what I was trying to say. Every touch, caress, and kiss was gentle yet full of fierce hunger and I felt our desire building but he held back. He want to tear me apart from the inside out yet he fought back that urge. He kisses reach my pussy and he licked me and I almost cried from my contact begging for more.
Pure raw bliss. He smirked up at me before he full on devoured my aching folds.
"Oh God," I whimper out as wave after wave of pleasure crashing over me as his tongue flicks and rubs my clit. "My dearest, the only name you should scream in this state is my own," he said before slides his finger into me. I clutched at the blanket beneath me, as he's expert fingers and tongue works towards ripping apart that blissful knot that was continuously growing my the pit of my core. I climaxed hard, squirting my juices into his face. It must have been that look of spent pleasure or the fact that I came on his face but that had him stripping down and pulling me close to his hot body. His hard muscles fit into my (body shape) as he towers over me. My hair spread out over the pillows like blood, and he just merely stares which makes me feel desired yet self conscious. "You're beautiful, perfect, mine," he whispers as he enters me in full. Surprisingly  I didn't feel pain like what most women would feel on their first time but I couldn't help my surprised gasp as his full length stretch me. Thicker than an oak tree yet longer, he almost couldn't fit...almost. I rolled my hips after a very very long moment and he doesn't hold back.  He slams into me sending my nerves into full shock and ecstacy and I screamed my pleasure.  "Slender!" His movements slow down to a steady rhythm that we both could move in sync to as if he suddenly regain control. "Sorry, my animal instincts kicked in... I'm go gently," he said as he pulls me in for a kiss. His movements slowly increased in pace but I managed to keep up, I felt complete with him. "Don't hold back...please," I whimper and he re adjusts our position, me on my hands and knees. I scream as he slams into me once again this time he doesn't hold back.  He's tentacles wraps lightly around my throat and waist as he plows into me at inhuman speed, I felt his cock hitting my bundle of nerves in my womb. "I'm... cumming," I moan. I felt his hot speed shoot into me as my own orgasm rips through me. We crumble into the bed, panting and covered in sweat. Our limbs tangle together as his free tentacle pulls the covers over our bare body.