Chapter 17

☆Your Perspective☆
He was angry. I could feel it bubbling up in my stomach. My hand instantly healed and Jeff was trying to close the distance between us. "(Y/N), I know this would be improper for me to ask this since your from a different time," Jeff starts but thankfully Alex interrupted his speech by taking my hand to dance to an upbeat song he called Jazz. "I've missed you so much sister," he whispers in my ear and I could feel the tears weld up in my eyes. "You look absolutely stunning, the perfect bride for a man worthy of you." "I have to be worthy of him first. I don't think that he wants me, he has a perfectly happy wonderful and skilled family of killers to share an eternity with," I whisper back feeling deflated at the thought of Nurse Ann his first love and my heart breaks at the thought of their past happiness. "He'll grow tired of me and find a match perfect for him. Someone who isn't a ghost from the colonial era and who isn't ahead of her time." The song comes to an end and I head outside to the balcony for some fresh air. The night was beautiful without the moon dulling the stars. My mind wondered to a idea of a life with Slenderman, not as a friend but his wife. A life where I wasn't dead and bound to a house or tormented by a demon. Tears fell down my face as I come to terms that it will never happen. He will never love me or truly want anything to do with me. "Can I offer you a drink?" I nearly jumped out of my skin at the voice before realizing that it was Offenderman. He was holding to champagne glasses and he was offering me the pinkish drink. I accepted it and wiped away my tears. "I can't ever truly have the things I want," I whisper softly before taking a sip. Offender smile grows more sinister and that's when I realize something was off. "What did you..." I started but the world starts to spin and darkness begins to wraps it's arms around my consciousness. "Giving you want you desire, just not with my brother."