Chapter 15

☆Slender's Perspective☆
(Three days later)
It's been three days and Alexander has been avoiding (Y/N) and it's affecting her. I decided to confront him about his inner monster and how his avoiding his twin is hurting her. As I make my way to the dining room I notice the the house was unusually quiet. I teleport to the dojo to find everyone sitting crisscrossed on the ground their eyes fixed on the scene in front of them. (Y/N) stood on the right side of the ring in a dress you would only see in post colonial style movie. She wasn't wearing undergarments with the exception of shorts from what I could psychologically feel from her.  Alexander stood to the left wearing the colonial pants and a shirt. "Draw your sword brother," she spoke barely above a whisper but he heard her clearly. Then the fight began, he charges at her at inhuman like speed and struck towards her head but she dodges the blow and slices at his leg with the dual swords from yesterday. "I bloody can't believe you! Faking your death," she growls and I can feel her mixed feelings of anger, hurt, and longing bubble up from both of us. Alex dodged another blow from his sister as her anger changes her eyes and hands. "I did die sis, it's more complicated that you think," he replied and he strikes (Y/N) in the left thigh and we hiss. "Then fucking explain everything that happen," she hissed slicing his torso before crumbling on to the ground. "After you died mother tried to force me to marry Lord William Bennett but I didn't," she whispers as Alexander kneels down beside her. "I'm not human. The day I died i was attacked by rotting undead wolves, and I couldn't control my change or the bloody bastard's animalistic full control. The wolves turns out to be the original native tribe that lived here before us. They taught me how to change and everything except how to tame the wild beast. When I went back, rumors spread that you've died but I couldn't believe it. So travelled all over the world looking you you sis, the 1800's, the 1900's, and now I've been searching for you." He touched her cheek and placed his head on her forehead. "I don't remember how I died but I did," she whispers. I walk towards the siblings and I help them to their feet before guiding them to the kitchen. "Alexander, I would like to help you with your twisted shifter ability," I offered and he looks up at me. "You can do that," he ask in total shock and hope and I watch my mate light up with open. "The new moon won't be here for another 5 days. We have time," I respond and made the two a cup of hot cocoa. "We can start after you finish your cocoa."