Chapter 14

☆Your Perspective☆
"Don't you think we should wait out the party until we're healed," I asked as I take a quick glance at my wounds which looked smaller than earlier. "I think you'll be all healed by tonight. The Endermen tend to heal within a twenty four hour time period, which in this case since you both are linked you should be all healed pretty soon," Trenderman said as he studies my wounds. "(Y/N)," a small unison of voices call from the outside and I felt touched. All I did was help them when they needed it and now they're concerned for my wellbeing. "I think it's better for you to host the party on the night of the New Moon for the safety of everyone," Alexander said his voice was full of concern and something unfamiliar. Before I could ask him what was wrong he rushed out of the room dodging the small group standing outside.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I watched Alexander rush out the room, he's fighting something that been with him for a long time. Afraid of losing control to some unknown monster inside of him that's trying to take over. I feel slightly depressed as he leaves us but I knew it wasn't me but my mate. "(Y/N), we should probably go rest. Your brother seems to be fighting something that you're not ready to see yet, he wants to protect you from himself," I say to her as I rest my hand on her uninjured shoulder. She nods in response and we head off back to my room since I refused to let her sleep in her old room until it repaired. My mate should be treated like gold and gems but also like a person. I have to tell her soon. I let her take the bed as I walk towards my futon couch, I didn't want us to end up in that same compromising position like this morning. I didn't even ask what happened to that traitorous bitch but I had a strong feeling that she'll try again. I felt exhaustion kick in but my mind was racing with emotion as (Y/N) drifts off to sleep. I'll ask her brother for permission on the night of new moon.