1 3

Chapter 13

_________

Eleanor's P.O.V

Lmfao.

Once Jennifer, yeah that makeup face whore leaves with the most pissed face I absoulutely lose it.

I start laughing in hysterics.

"Real smooth Zali. Oh Eleanor's dogs having puppies! So exciting!" I mimick.

I hear her giggle slightly and I smile. I've found myself a good friend.

Zali's P.O.V

Once we finish and Eleanors stops laughing we finally leave. I push the door but it doesn't budge. I continue and continue but still won't move.

"Do you think we're locked in?" I ask Eleanor looking over my shoulder to find her laughing again.

"You're very unique, Zali" She says pulling the door open. She points to the 'pull' sign on the door before walking fully out. My mouth just formed an 'o' shape.

"Well I'm stupid." I state following Eleanor down the long hall.

"Not stupid, Zali. Just unique." She corrects me.

"Well thanks."

"Your welcome!" she smiles leaping through the air.

She starts running along side the edge of the hall.

"Come on Zali, run, be free!"

" I don't think I'm the unique one anymore." I state.

"Yeah, Yeah" She yells.

I start to run each pace getting faster trying to catch up to the unique creature ahead of me. She laughs as she notices me trying to catch her. Well I wasn't going to catch her I was just going to jump on her.

As my foot leaves the ground to leap onto Eleanor everything seemed to go into slow motion and all of a sudden a door out of no where swung out right infront of me I slam into the door and end up flying backwards splattering across the hard ground.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Guys-" I hear a fuzzy voice before everything goes black.

(A:N I really wanted to end the chapter here to make it all dramatic but it would be too short and evil)

"Do you think I killed her" I hear a worried voice but not a familiar one.

"She's breathing, she's not dead" another unrecognized voice states.

I can hear all different conversations but everything is still black.

"Guys chill! Zali... wakey wakey" Now there's that unique creature called Eleanor I know. "Zaliiii, please wake up now. Cause I don't want you to dieee." She says so sweet and innocently.

My eyelids feel lighter and they slowly flutter open I hear sighs of relief from around me.

"Eleanor?" I groan closing my eyes again rubbing my forehead.

"Yeah? Are you ok? That door came flying out pretty hard." I can tell she was glaring at someone right now pointing out who did it.

"I-It wasn't my faul-...I'm sorry." I open my eyes to see that tanned brown haired boy. His name...His name...Li- something. How come everyone has two heads. And four eyes. Wait two eyes in each head all good. I punch him in the arm and pretty hard too.

"Ow." He whimpers grabbing his arm.

"That's for hitting me in the face...with a door."

I attempt to sit up but my arms fail so I slip back onto the ground again.

Someone from behind helps me sit up right and I turn around and see a guy with black hair then give him a weak but thankful smile. Only them do I notice all of the people surrounding me. Not that many, but more than one which in my book is classified a lot of people. There's only Eleanor, Harry and the rest of his little "gang".

"Do you know all the guys?" Harry asks.

"Uh, not all of them" I say lookiing around the circle.

"Let's revise! This is Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and me!" he exclaims.

As he says each guys name each one of them say a polite "hi", "hey, or "nice to meet you."

"Hi" I say once he's finally finished. "This is a nice way to meet everyone." I add.

"Hey!" I yell at no one in particular making everyone jump a bit. I look at Eleanor, "How come they get a push door and we don't!"

Eleanor's laugh fills the whole hall and probably the whole world. I just look at her with my 'that is not fair' face.

"What?" Harry asks.

"Zali-"

"Long story." I say cutting off Eleanor. "We should go now." I say. "The other girls will probably think we did get kidnapped." I add.

"And raped." She whispers but I'm sure everyone else can hear anyway.

*****

We arrive to the same outside table we sat at yesterday. Only this time with five extra people.

"What took you guys so long?"Jamie asked.

"Nothing." I say.

"Yes there was." Eleanor says willing to tell the stories to the world, I'm sure.

"No there wasn't." I glare at El warning her to not even think about it.

"Ye-"

"Yeah there was you ran into a door. Remember." Loui smirks taking a seat down next to me.

"Shh. It's a secret." I tell him.

"Ok" He whispers back

The girls cracked up laughing.

"Y-you ran into-a-door!" Laila manages to spit out between laughs.

"It wasn't my fault." I say glaring at Liam.

"And long story short we also ran into Jennifer-"

"Ewwww" All the girls say in union. I giggle and El continues not what I was expecting her to continue.

"Then Zali spent five minutes trying to push open a pull door. That's why she was yelling on about "how come the boys get a push door and we don't". She says immitating me.

"I hate you." I growl at Eleanor.

"I love you too honey."

_____________

Hey guys soz haven't updated in like forever. *for the first time in forever* frozen is such a good movie

READER WARNING: i might not update in a little while I need to get writing again. I usually write it down then type it up. but idk. so yeah hope to update to you soon. :)

p.s pls vote, like pretty please.

тнє ∂αιѕу gιяℓ