7

Chapter 7

__________

Harry's P.O.V

I watched the new girl walk out of the classroom. Well I know her name now so I guess I can call her Zali. So I watched Zali walk out of the classroom. She's so beautif- What the fuck. Something hit me. I turn around to see Niall laughing. He mouths a quick sorry before pointing to the paper indicating for me to read it. I move my chair back a bit so the scrunched up paper on the floor is in reach.

"Styles!" the teacher yells.

"What!?" I snap. This teacher pisses me off so much its not funny.

" Excuse me?!"

" Your excused" I say with a grin plastered on my face. I'm proud of that one.

" If your going to be rude like that go outside so I can't hear it!"

"But-"

"Go!"

I let out a sigh before standing up. I stuff the note into my bag and then swing it over my shoulder. I walk towards the door when I notice the page from Zali's book in the bin. I can see the outline of some drawing through the paper but I can't quite figure out what it is. Once I reach the door with the bin containing the crinkled paper beside it I turn around to see if the teacher is watching me. Luckily she isn't and is doing something on her laptop. She's always on that thing. All she does is give us notes then go back to her laptop. She needs a life. I turn back around before quickly picking up the artwork out of the bin and straightening it out. I open up the door and step outside to just feel the cold air hit me. My eyes land on the drawing in my hand. Wow. It's amazing. The page is full of different patterns and flowers, and its perfect. Simple but full of so much detail. So much emotion. I would consider myself a great artist, well at least at drawing stick figures.

Zali's P.O.V

I look down at my hands and find the note Jamie and I were writing in class. Jamie is a strange child. The door opens to reveal Harry looking carefully at a piece of paper. He lifts his head up and his eyes meet mine.

" Did you draw this?" He asks walking towards me holding up the drawing I drew at the start of class.

" Pft no.... How did you get that?"

" I-I found it on the...ground."

" The teacher put it in the bin Harry."

" Oh...Well I know you drew it." He smiles and takes a seat next to me on the cold concrete ground. He hands the drawing to me and notices the note in my hand.

"ooohhh note." He takes the note out of my hand and reads it. He's so childish. I know he read Jamie's line when he burst out laughing.

" That's so true." He says pointing to the note.

I laugh at him. Harry folds the note back up and hands it back. I hold both the note and the drawing in my hand. I grab my bag from beside me and stuff the paper in a pocket. The wind picks up and starts blowing my hair in all different directions. I grunt and remove the loose hair off of my face but it's no use. I look over at Harry see he is having the same problem. He frowns while pushing his curls out of his face just for them to fall back seconds later. I laugh at him failing and laughs too. He releases his hair from his grip and all of his hair covers his whole face. I laugh even more.

Rain starts to fall from the dark sky soaking us in seconds.

"Great" I say sarcastically.

" Do you have a free period next?" He asks.