Chapter 4: Surprises

A special thanks to Naomi for becoming my first fan... I'm honored. Here's chap 4. it's gonna start getting good soon.  

I love this chapter... this is where it starts to get good...  

Comment & vote... please. Thanks =:)  

Check out my version of Ronan...mmm chester... yum, yum :)

***************************************************************************************

Recap chap 3:

"Take your hands off me!" I demanded "or there will be trouble."

"From whom?" a smooth yet threatening voice countered. I struggled to turn as his grip loosened, and faced him, our lips were inches apart. I stared into deep violet eyes and answered confidently.

"... Your brother!"

*********************************************************

Chapter 4: Surprises

Arianna POV

"I'm not afraid of Xavier." He breathed onto my lips. He grabbed my waist forcefully and threw me onto the soft, red covers of the bed. I landed awkwardly on my back. He was atop me in seconds.

He straddled me, and pressed his hard member very near to my pleasure area. I gasped and wiggled under his weight. He held himself, so he hadn't crushed me. His hands caressed my body, lingered around my breasts and between my thighs. His cool touch sent tingles and shivers throughout my being.

"Ronan" I begged.

"Please..." I stared into his amethyst eyes. They shined like twinkling lights on Christmas. Those eyes were full of lust and I knew I had to beg.

"Don't do this Ronan." His lips moved in unison with mine. They unleashed all his pent up desire and frustration. His fangs grazed my neck. I felt my veins bulge beneath my delicate skin. I grabbed fistfuls of messy blond hair and attempted to prevent the inevitable.

"I think he knows." I whispered. He sighed and removed himself from me. He lay on his side next to me. My hand grazed his chiseled jaw. He was another Greek God, then they trailed to the well formed muscles of his chest.

"What did he say?" He questioned, I hesitated.

"Did he say he knew about us?" He looked skeptical.

"No. He has only heard rumors. He has nothing but suspicion. The servants have been talking and..." He interrupted.