Chapter 12: I Won't Bite

*****WARNING***** This chapter contains scenes of brief sex scene*****

Ok so here is  chapter 12...it is very important to the understanding of the relationship & future events... enjoy. As always, don't forget to vote, comment and/or fan... I love your comments, it make me feel loved :). Thanks

*************************************

Recap chap 11:

"Anyway, rumor around the servants' quarters is that he has a soft spot for Selene. I'm glad I got out of that." He chuckled. I smacked his shoulder in response.

"Yeah, me too. I don't know what they see in her. She's a wretched whore."

***************************************************

Chapter12: I Won't Bite

Arianna POV

"So, what do you want to do today?" Ronan asked when he bounded through my door and jumped on the bed next to me.

"Don't you have a 'wife' to bother?" I questioned, annoyed at the presumption that I'd wanted us to spend time together. Of course I had, I had just felt awful about it.

 "She's not here and I know X is gone on 'Princely' business so..." He kissed the crook of my neck. It had sent shivers and pleasurable spasms through me.

"You want to come out and play?" He continued in a husky tone as each kiss was delicately placed on my hot skin.

"Ronan, no." It was a weak protest, but all I could have mustered.

"Why must you tempt me?" The truth was, I had yet to sort out my feelings for the two handsome and devastatingly sexy brothers.

"Oh come on Aria, I won't bite... at least not yet." He teased when he grasped my bosom firmly, his mouth still at my neck. Fine, anything was better than his relentless torture of my purity.

 "Fine, let's go." I agreed and quickly jumped out of bed.

"You should get dressed. Don't worry, I'll wait. Besides, I admire the view." He smirked, his tone sultry.

"Humph. Whatever." I went to the closet and picked out a short black and purple, very sexy sundress. This ought to have done nicely. Two could have played at his games. I removed my clothes and dressed slowly as he watched my every move carefully. A sly grin crossed his face. Oh, he wanted me. There had been no doubt about that! Only I wanted him as well. He was gorgeous as ever in his muscle bearing navy t-shirt and khakis pants. There in lied the problem.

We walked to the garden arm in arm, tried to remain unseen. It was risky, we had both known that. So far we had lucked out, remained secret. We found my favorite spot in a darkened corner and I slumped to the ground. Ronan followed a moment later. He ruffled his shaggy blond hair and leaned in to plant another devastatingly desirable kiss. But I stopped him, put my hand in front of his mouth.