Chapter 40: The Letter

Ok Awesome fans... Here is chap 40, it is Arianna's letter.

Sorry it is short, but it speaks for itself. If this doesn't make you cry... you have NO heart!

I like this new upload stuff, but it's weird... I guess it takes getting used to.

ENJOY, COMMENT , VOTE, FAN!!!

********************************************

Recap chap 39:

In that moment there were two things I was certain of.

One… this night, I would have had the baby.

And two… this had to be done alone.

Fate had shaken its cruel hand at me once more. So this was my end.

********************************************

Chapter 40: The Letter

Xavier my love,

I know you will never forgive me for what I’ve chosen. I’m truly sorry for that. I love you and this child more than I love my life. I know that you can’t understand that. I’m sure that you don’t believe it, but it is what is in my heart.

I’m sorry that I was selfish, too selfish to put our love before my stubbornness. Please forgive me, as there is no end to my selfish desires. I know you left because you were angry. You haven’t accepted my death but I have. And in some ways, I welcome it, an end to all of the pain and misery I was caused and that I have caused others.

I understand why my mother did what she did. I forgive her and I hope you can forgive me. Please explain to the child how hard I fought for it, how much I loved it and how much I endured to bring it safely to this world.

I have hurt everyone I love so much. My father, Zander, Ronan and most of all, you. Please don’t take your hurt and anger out on the child. Don’t blame him or her for my actions. This child will need you and Ronan both, to replace me in its life. All your love and devotion must now be directed toward the child, our child. Because no matter if it is yours or not, I always believed it to be yours, ‘ours’, in my heart.

Give my love to my father and to Ronan. Please ask him, as I have asked you, to give all that he has to this child. This is his duty as someone who loved me, as it is yours.

Please give my letters and pendant to the child. The first when it is old enough to know me and the second when it is old enough to understand. This is a most important request.

Xavier, don’t live out your existence alone. I beg you to find love again and let it into your heart. Your Kingdom needs a Queen, and you will need a partner. I can’t bear the thought of you living an eternity of loneliness. Open your heart and find happiness and love once again. Please find the strength to honor these requests.

I know that you don’t understand my choice, but please don’t try to stop me. It’s too late for me now and I can’t face your anguish. I know what I need to do now. I need to do this alone. I will go somewhere safe to give birth, as the child comes tonight. I will die alone, as Fate intended me to.

I love you beyond reason, beyond hope and eternity. Please remember that.

Arianna

*********************************************

Crying yet... I know, I'm so mean :(

But you still love me!

Comment & vote... let me hear the comments :)