Chapter Three- Amanda's POV

Chapter Three

Amanda's POV

I was currentlly at home, on the couch watching the televison when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and groaned but answered.

Hello? =A

Hey. I need you to pick me up.-M

Why? Did you pass out at a bar again? You've got to stop doing this, Matt. One, youre gonna kill yourself and two, I might become famous, and I don't want you screwing that up. -A

I won't screw up  your precious future, sis. Okay? Just get your ass down here and pick me up... Please. -M

At least he said please. I reluctantly agreed, grabbed my keys and headed to the car. "Hey Amanda!" I hear a voice call and it's my new neighbor, Anne. I wave, "Hello!" She smiled and waved me over, "So hun, when do you leave for the X-Factor?" she asked me. "Erm, at the end of this week, I go back and it's bootcamp week. So I have to really prove myself." I tell her. She nods, "Well I'll send Harry with  you." I spin around, "I'm sorry. Who?" "My son. Hold on. HARRY!" she calls. 

Oh boy please don't let it be the boy with the mop of curly- yep. It's him. "Amanda?!" he says, shocked. "Yeah. Thats me." I say, and Anne looks between us. "You two already know each other?" she asks and we nod. "Met at the auditions. Amanda was bloody amazing." Harry said and I felt my cheeks get hot. "Oh please. Harry was amazing too." I say. "Oh I know." Harry says, smug. I roll my eyes and Anne scolds him. I look at my phone. 

Shit. "Erm, I'm sorry but I have to go into town. So excuse me." I say waving goodbye. "HEY! I need to go into town to get a few things anyways. Can I come with?" Harry asks. Erm. NO. But I couldn't exactly say that. I reluctantly nod and in seconds he's in car. I sigh and get in, starting the car. He grins and I give him a weird look. "Why so smily Styles?" I ask. He gives ME a weird look, "Styles? Giving me nicknames already, eh?" I roll my eyes, "It's your last name. Don't flatter yourself." I say driving through the streets. He turns on the radio and Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams comes on and I drum my fingers on the steering wheel.

Harry and I start singing along, and he stops, looking at me. "You know this song?" he asks. I nod, "Yep. One of my da- erm, one of my favorite songs." I say. He nods, "One of mine too!" Whoo, I dodged a bullet. I sighed as we pulled into town and I start towards the pub when Harry stops me. "Harry! What the hell? GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY STEERING WHEEL!" I yell at him, hitting him as he pulls us over to the side of the road. He smirks and gets out. I turn off the car and get out. I walk over to him and start hitting him, "YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN US KILLED! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I ask him. He starts laughing and I give him a death glare.

"Yeah. We would've died on an empty street." he points to the empty road. "Well, no. But still! You could've just asked me to pull over!" I say. "I'll remember that." he says walking into.. I look up at the sign, Jack Wills. I sigh and walk in. "How can you afford any of this stuff?" I ask picking up a shirt and wincing at the cost. He shrugs, "I have my ways of making money." I look at him waiting for him to continue. When he doesn't I ask him what ways. 

"Oh I'm in a band with my mates." he says as he picks up a purple sweatshirt and walks to the cash register. I start laughing, and he just looks at me amusingly. He pays for it and drags me out of the store. I regain my posture."I'm sorry. Did you say you were in a band with your mates AND you bought a purple Jack Wills sweatshirt?" I say trying not to burst out laughing again. "Erm yeah. I don't know what a sweatshirt is but I'm gonna take a shot and say its a jumper?" he says. Oh yeah. I watch too many American tv shows. I nod. We get back into the car and head towards the pub.

"Wait here, Styles." I say giving him a stern look and he puts his hands up. I walk in and they try to tell me it's closed but they recognized me. "Sorry this place is clos-. Oh hey Amanda. He's over there." the manager says pointing to one of the booths. I sigh, "Steve. I'm sooo sorry. I would say it won't happen again but I can't control him." I tell him and Steve waves it off. I walk over to Matt and smack him really hard. He wakes up and sees me. "Oh hey Manda." he says and I give him a look. "To. The. Car. NOW. And we have a guest." I say and walk out but not before handing Steve some money. He nods and we leave. 

Harry sees my brother and sends me a questioning look. I get in, "Don't ask. NOT A WORD about it Styles." I tell him and he puts his hands up again. "Fiesty." he says under his breath. I hear him but let it slide. "Harry, meet Matt. Matt meet Harry. He's our next door neighbor." I say introducing the two and they nod at each other. Ooookkkaaayy. To go home now. About an hour later we are back at the house and Matt was inside eating.

"Hey Amanda!" Harry calls after me. I turn around, "Yeah?" He smiles, "Thanks for taking me. Sorry I scared you." I smile at him and nod. We go our seperate ways.

My phone rings and I look at the screen and smile. It's a text.

Hello love. How are you today? -N

Hello Niall. I'm doing okay. Went into town with Harry. Turns out he's my new neighbor. -A

Oh. Are you two getting close? -N

Eh. Not really. I really just want to smack him. -A

Hahaha. Why is that? -N

Oh no reason. He just gets on my nerves and I think he knows that. Anyways. When do you come back to London? -A

Haha. My flight is for tomorrow actually. -N

Why are you heading over so early? -A

Just to get a feel of London, walk around and shop. Never been to London except for audtions so I want to get a few things to take home. -N

Ahh. Well Harry and I are leaving in two days. So I guess we will see you then? -A

Oh Harry's tagging along? Taylor is flying in with me too. -N

Yeah. Who's Taylor? -A

A girl Harry and I met at the auditions. She's from Mullingar too. Hey. I'd love to keep chatting but I've got to go. -N

We say our goodbyes and I go to make some dinner. Taylor and Niall, eh? Oh boy. I pull out my popcorn. Yep that's my dinner. I eat some watching tv and hear the front door close, and I notice Matt walking over to his buddies house. I jump up and run outside, "I'M NOT SAVING YOUR ASS TOMORROW. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!" I scream after him. He shrugs and I sigh. He doesn't know when to stop. 

A/N:: Hey guys! Amanda here! Thank you so much for the reads we have so far! Means a lot! Taylor should upload by Monday. :) Enjoy! Tell your friends! Fan, Vote, Comment! Much love!xx -Amanda