Chapter 31

****Liam's POV****

As soon as Louis saw Harry, he almost completely changed. He began to regain color, and his eyes lit up and he suddenly didn't look as sick as he had only a few minutes before. Harry stumbled over and clumsily let his lips fall onto Louis's before pulling away and brushing the hair out of Lou's face. 

"It's okay, I'm here now. Everything's going to be alright. We're going to have our happy ending now too," Harry whispered as Louis just smiled and held onto Harry's hand tightly. 

"I never thought I'd see you again," Louis breathed, his stutter that was there before, completely gone as Harry kissed his forehead. 

"Well I'm here forever and always now," Harry spoke as they started to get all cute and mushy on us. Suddenly, Niall and I kinda thought Louis was gonna make it. That hospital seemed to be full of miracles...Niall and I stayed with Harry and Louis for a few minutes, but after a while we decided it was best to give them their privacy and I was eager to go see Kate anyhow. Niall pushed me around and every so often he'd ask if I could feel anything, but the answer was always no besides feeling my arm again. 

"Do you want to get something to eat first?" Niall asked sweetly and I nodded as he took a quick turn and we headed to the cafeteria. I told Niall everything I wanted and he got what he wanted and he insisted on paying for everything even though I offered to. We went and sat by a small window and Niall smiled at me as he gave me my food. 

"Do you want help?" Niall asked, watching me closely as I struggled to eat with one hand. He reached out to help, but I pulled away, wanting to do it on my own. He sighed and I bit my lip. He looked back at me and grinned. I raised my eyebrows in amusement. 

"What?" I asked, still not believing my beloved Niall was back. He smirked and shrugged as I rolled my eyes. 

"I love you," he grinned and I smiled back, a surprising blush on my face. 

"I love you more than you're ever going to be able to fathom," I answered and Niall was quick to shake his head. 

"You have no idea how much I love you, you literally don't," Niall spoke, suddenly very serious, but his eyes glowed with passion and love. 

"Can we just get married right here in this hospital right now?" I breathed and he chuckled as he finished up his food. 

"What happened to our wedding on the cruise ship in front of the sunset?" he asked and I cocked my head sideways, surprised Niall had paid such close attention to detail when I'd told him about the wedding. 

"What? Surprised that I actually listen when you talk to me?" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes once more. 

"I so don't deserve you...especially since all of this is my fault. I deserve to be para-" I began, but Niall was quick to shut me up as he jumped on the table and grabbed me and kissed me intensely. Usually I wasn't one for PDA, especially at a hospital of all places, but at that moment I couldn't have cared less. I used my one good arm to tangle itself into Niall's hair while he grasped onto my face and we made out like crazy for a few good minutes until I finally decided we'd displayed enough public affection for each other and I pulled back. We just stared at each other for a minute and it was like we were the only two people there. How cliche right? I always thought it was cliche, but that was because I didn't think it was possible, but right then and there, it was just me and the most perfect human being in the world staring deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes.