Chapter 3

You can always tell what kind of mood I'm in by how dramaful, happy, or horrific each chapter is. Go ahead...take a crack...what kind of mood was I in when I started writing this?

BTW IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE AN UPDATE OMG.

****Niall's POV****

I took a deep breath as I felt a soft hand wrap around my own and another arm wrap securely around my body. I felt the body relax and so I let myself drift back to sleep until soft and warm lips brushed along my jawline causing me to grin slightly. 

"Mhm, good morning to you too Liam," I mumbled, finding this new way of waking me up quite pleasurable. He wrapped his arms around me and he kissed in the very crook of my neck, making me squirm. I reached my hand out to run my fingers through Liam's hair, but when I touched the hair, I immediately opened my eyes and recoiled from the person in the bed, knowing that wasn't my Liam's soft, lovely hair. 

"W-wh-what the hell?" I sputtered, but as soon as I saw the profile of the person on the bed I scrambled to the floor in horror. 

"No! NO!" I screamed as Zayn turned to me with a grin. I backed up against the wall as he neared me and knelt in front of me. He let his fingers run through my hair, my face, and along my bare chest. 

"Oh I've missed you so much Niall. I'm so glad I can touch this skin, this soft skin again," Zayn whispered, holding eye contact with me while I stared at him in pure fear. 

"Zayn...please...leave me alone. Ha-hav-haven't you done enough?" I stuttered as he gently kissed along my collarbone and pressed his body against mine. 

"But now we can be together Niall, just you and me," Zayn said softly with his lips pressed against my ear and he began kissing down my neck much like Liam did...Liam...where the hell was Liam?!

"Liam? Where's Liam? You can do whatever you want to me, but please...please don't do anything to him...please let him go," I whimpered pushing Zayn off of me, tears falling from my face. Zayn smacked me across the face with a snarl as he stood up and paced the floor. 

"Don't worry about your precious little Liam. I already took care of him for us. He'll never get in our way again," Zayn said as I saw fury and evil flash through his eyes. That's when I saw the blood on his shorts. 

"No," I whispered in pure horror as Zayn licked his lips. He smiled and was beginning to come back to kiss me, but I scrambled out of his reach, punching him before I scrambled out of the room and shoved a chair under the doorknob. 

"NIALL!" Zayn screamed from the other side, his body pounding furiously against the door and I knew I only had a few minutes to escape if I played my cards right. I ran into the living room, and looked around frantically for Liam. 

"Liam!" I screamed hoping he was only tied up in a room or closet and I could rescue him before anything else happened. I ran into the kitchen and I screamed at the sight of my beautiful fiance, barely recognizable anymore. His features were destroyed and he was covered in blood, bruises, and gashes.