Chapter 20

****Zayn's POV****

I watched as Niall dragged himself out of the institute, crying like a little baby. I'd been keeping an eye on Niall, always keen on never breaking a promise. Niall had taken the easy way out by putting his little love interest somewhere safe, but that didn't mean I wasn't still going to get my revenge on Liam. Liam ruined everything for me and now it was pay back time. 

"I didn't think he was actually going to follow through," Harry said in surprise as Louis hummed in agreement while we sat in a car parked just far enough to where we didn't look suspicious. I shrugged as I grinned at Harry. 

"Niall knows I don't mess around," I smiled satisfactorially as I licked my lips. 

"Are we going to get him now?" Louis asked quietly and I slowly shook my head. We really didn't have much time, but I wasn't going to ruin the poor lad's whole life in one day, I was going to let it fester for a bit. 

"I want to find an entrance into that institute and say a final goodbye to our dear friend Liam," I gritted my teeth. 

"Isn't it already sort of bad enough that he's in there?" Harry asked, earning him a smack across the face. He shrank back and glared at me. 

"Shut up Harry, he ruined my entire life and now he's going to pay! Just because you broke us out of the prison and have your little Louis there, doesn't mean you have the power to try and defy me," I growled and he opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly slapped his jaw shut. 

"That's what I thought you'd say," I said matter-o-factly as I started the car, deciding to drive around and scope out an entrance so we could get in within the next few days. It was too risky to just go in and "visit" him...who knew if flyers and search teams were out yet. I was actually surprised nobody had found us yet, but I wasn't complaining. 

"Hey genius, you got a plan?" I asked, glancing at Harry and he just shrugged. I gritted my teeth, quickly jerking the car off the road and parking as I turned around and he curled up into Louis. 

"Now you listen here. I saved your life. I got you Louis. You're in my clan and you listen to me and do what I say. You don't get to just sit there and play dumb because I smacked you. Now are you with me or not because I don't need your help, you'd be a better help dead if you're just going to sit there," I spat and Harry just sat there and stood his ground. 

"I'll think of something," he whispered hastily and I bit my lip as I flipped back around. 

"I gave you Louis, now you have to help me," I whispered desperately and I heard him sighly softly. 

"I'll help you, but this is a weird situation. This isn't just going to be a place we can sneak into. I mean, what are you planning on doing anyways?" Harry asked quietly and I shrugged. I took a deep breath and rubbed the stubble on my chin. 

"I just want to look him in the face and let him know who got their revenge and that Niall WILL be MINE," I growled and Harry took a deep breath as he pulled out his phone and seemed to be calling somebody.