Chapter 9

****Zayn's POV****

"W-what are you doing?" Niall stammered as I let my hand slide against his thigh as we sat on the couch watching TV. I glanced at him and let my hand stop up on his thigh. Niall squirmed uncomfortably and I looked at him. 

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" I asked, biting my lip as I saw fear in Niall's eyes. He swallowed hard and shrugged and I smirked. 

"Oh, don't be nervous Niall," I whispered as I moved to straddle him. He looked at me with wide eyes before I bent down and finally kissed him while he was conscious. It was perfect timing considering Louis and Harry were out getting some food. Regardless of Niall trying to fight the kiss and get me off of him, I felt the bulge growing against my own. 

"Please," he whimpered, but I shut him up by pinning him down on the couch and continued exploring his mouth. He began thrusting his hips up gently and I couldn't help but smile as I tore my shirt off and pressed against him. He moaned softly as I grinded up on him and he closed his eyes tightly. 

"Oh God," he moaned as I kissed down his neck and nibbled against it. I pulled his shirt off, followed by mine and I quickly threw my pants on the ground so I could straddle him again before he could get away like I saw him trying to do. 

"Please Zayn...please," he begged as I tugged on his pants and he reluctantly took them off as I glanced at the gun on the wall. Niall and I had never been intimate, but we'd grown closer over the weeks and he knew what I was capable of doing if he didn't listen...he saw how badly I beat Louis when he whimped out on stealing a simple loaf of bread from the grocery store. Tears ran down his face as revealed myself to him and he closed his eyes. 

"Shh, I'll take care of you," I whispered, gently pulling off his boxers and kissing at him hungrily once more. I chewed my lip as I reached down and grabbed his dick...

"Damn it," I grumbled as I woke up from the...exhilarating dream I was having. I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to think of anything but Niall putting his soft, sweet lips around my...

"Zayn," Harry whispered quietly and I immediately sat up and peered at him through the crack. His eyes seemed to be smiling a bit and I frowned at him. 

"What's going on?" I asked and he took a deep breath. 

"I know how we can get out of here," he whispered and my eyes widened as I pressed myself fully against the wall. Harry had managed to help Niall escape, but Niall hadn't been in AS EXTREME locked in conditions as we were, so I was a little doubtful, but trusted Harry's intelligence. 

"Go on," I breathed at the thought of being able to see my blonde haired angel again. To hold him, and touch him, and kiss him...

"Well...first we have to find out which side Louis is on. I'm working on a crack on my side right now with a little piece of ceramic I broke off the toilet. You need to do the same on your side so escaping will be somewhat easier," he blabbered on and I rolled my eyes, wanting to get to the chase and figure out how the hell we could possibly escape. 

"Get on with it!" I exclaimed quietly and he grumbled something before he cleared his throat. 

"I'm going to break the toilet and plumbing system," he stated and I slammed my hand on the wall wondering what the hell that would do. 

"What the hell-," I began, but Harry stopped me. 

"Someone's coming...I think today I have to go out to do work in the jail yard! I'll talk to you later Zayn," Harry whispered and quickly disappeared. I fell down on the cot in defeat and suspense, wondering what in the world he could possibly be up to! I was smart sure, but no where near as savvy as Harry was with problem solving. I guess he had a lot of time to think about it and I did too, but no...I spent it thinking about a boy who I was never going to get to see again...