Chapter 16

****Niall's POV****

There was no use trying to argue with Liam anymore, so I pretended I was okay and went on with the day. I knew Liam thought I was crazy, but this time wasn't a dream and I knew that much; this time was real and I had to prove it to Liam somehow or at least just get us somewhere safe ASAP. I looked at Liam and kissed his nose as he took a nap in my arms on the couch. If I hadn't had so many episodes in the past, there was a chance Liam would've believed me and we could be somewhere safe. 

"Please believe me," I begged softly, but Liam continued to sleep. Even if we could just go on a vacation for a little bit...to a different country...we'd at least buy some time and I could somehow prove to Liam the truth! I kissed his forehead, nose, and then finally his lips and his eyelids fluttered and he smiled up at me. 

"Good afternoon," I mumbled with a smile and he stretched slightly as he buried deeper into me. 

"Liam?" I asked softly and he nuzzled his head against me in what I assumed was a reply. 

"Do you want to maybe go on a vacation or something? I've always wanted to go back to Ireland and see where I grew up and maybe find my family?" I asked, hoping Liam wouldn't find it as me making some sort of excuse to leave...which I really was. 

"I don't know Niall, what made you think of that?" he asked, looking up at me and I shrugged as I rubbed my forehead. 

"I've been thinking about it a lot I guess. I mean, after talking about us having a family and stuff. I just want to remember those childhood days," I bluffed and Liam shrugged a bit as he seemed to be contemplating. 

"It could be fun huh?" Liam asked with a smile and I felt a little relief starting to fill me...now the next challenge...would Liam be willing to leave in two days and stay for at least two weeks? 

"So...wanna go on Thursday?" I asked and Liam's eye's widened as he looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Two days Niall? When you told me, I thought you meant in a few months or weeks...not days!" he exclaimed and I licked my lips as I shrugged and ran my hand through my hair as I kissed his forehead. 

"I was just thinking it would be good for us, I think getting out of this neighborhood and everything so familiar and going somewhere totally new would be good for us for a few weeks," I offered and Liam took a deep breath as he pulled out of my arms and sighed. 

"I'll have to think about it Niall, and I'm going to have a talk with the therapist and see what she says about it," he confirmed and I felt the anxiety and fear return to the pit of my stomach as Liam headed down the hallway into the bathroom. I knew exactly what the therapist was going to say and I wasn't going to have it. Liam and I had to leave and I was going to do anything in my power to get us out and safe and happy. 

"This wouldn't have anything to do with...'seeing Zayn' would it?" Liam asked as he came out of the bathroom and I bit my lip as I let my head fall back and I sighed loudly. 

"Please believe me Liam! I know I was going crazy before, but this time is different! He's going to hurt us," I begged and Liam held his head as I saw tears in his eyes. 

"Niall! Don't you think someone would tell us if they'd broken out? How are you sure this time is different hmm?" Liam asked and I bit my lip; I had no proof for him.

"Liam, I swear on my life that this is real and we're in real danger. I would not make this up...I promise. He was in our room and-," I started, but Liam held his hands up and shook his head. 

"And how did he get in the house if I was in the kitchen and would've heard the door open?" Liam asked, crossing his arms. I let my eyes close and the tears fell out as I threw my hands up. I shrugged, shaking my head. 

"Maybe through the window," I whispered and I saw pain in Liam's eyes as he sighed. He sat with me on the couch and kissed my forehead. He took my hand and held it tightly as tears filled his eyes. 

"Niall, I love you more than anything in their entire world," he whispered, looking in my eyes before giving me a gentle kiss. I felt my stomach drop and I swallowed hard, my own tears starting to form in my eyes. 

"Liam," I murmured and he closed his eyes tightly, squeezing my hand tighter in his. 

"I need you to get better babe. I need you to get better so we can have our happily ever after, but all of this is getting in the way," Liam continued and I shook my head, tears threatening to fall in sync with Liam's, but I held them back. He refused to meet my gaze as he cleared his throat and took a deep breath. 

"We need to get you tested," he breathed, turning from me and closing his eyes as I let out a whimper that triggered my tears to rain down my cheeks. 

"I'm not fucking crazy!" I screamed, and I watched as Liam flinched and he stood up and cleared his throat. 

"You're going. You need help," Liam said firmly. I just stared at him, helpless and vulenerable. He quickly turned around and walked away, but when he got to the hall, he burst into a ran and slammed the door followed by cries. I sat on the couch just staring at my shaking hands and wishing I would've just strangled Zayn right then and there. 

"He's going to fucking pay," I whispered to myself. He'd ruined everything in my life and now I was going to get tested to see if I was crazy and be put in a mental hospital where Liam would left alone and then...killed.

A/N: I'm so productive...not really, I'm just in a really bad place right now, so I had to do something to preoccupy myself. Enjoy. 

Comment & Vote<3