Chapter 4

This is kinda short, but at least I came up with something right? 

Enjoy! I have a lot to do these next few days and week, but I hope to have something for you over the break! (: 14 more days until Christmas! xx

****Niall's POV****

I was surprised I was still awake by the time rays of sunshine filled the room, but in a way I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep after Liam had finally woken me up from what could've been a never-ending nightmare. I rolled over so I could see Liam and I smiled slightly at how angelic and perfect he looked while he was sleeping. I brushed back his hair as I thought about how gentle and caring Liam had been when I'd woken up. He didn't ask what had happened, he just told me everything was okay and he was with me. I knew Liam knew how I felt because it used to be him who got the nightmares; not me . He used to wake up in cold sweats, thrashing around and screaming so loud he'd lose his voice. I always tried to calm him down, but the way I tried and calmed Liam down wasn't anywhere near how Liam calmed me down. He knew exactly what to do, while I had always just talked quietly to him and held him gently in my arms. Liam was right about one thing though, and that was that neither of us had had a nightmare in so long, and then I experienced that? I shuddered at the thoughts of the dream and yawned as I snuggled further under the blankets to stay warm.

"Niall James, you didn't sleep at all did you?" Liam whispered as his eyelids fluttered and he slowly opened them to look at me. I smiled shyly and shook my head as he sighed and pressed a kiss to my forehead firmly.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, nestling my head into his neck and he took a deep breath as he rubbed my arm gently. He shrugged with a little nod while I pulled the blankets tighter around us.

"I kept dozing in and out of sleep because I was so worried about you, but every time I woke up, you were just lying there looking up at the ceiling or playing with my hand," Liam said softly and started feeling terrible for making Liam have a rough night's sleep.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up and ruined your night and-," I started rambling, but Liam shook his head and held me tighter.

"No, no apologies Niall. It's more than okay. I don't have to work until Tuesday anyways, and I have a feeling someone's going to be wanting to take a nap today whether he wants to or not. Your body is going to crash," Liam said softly as he stroked my face. I bit my lip and closed my eyes gently as I yawned.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Liam asked quietly, but I quickly scrambled out of bed, earning a disgruntled mumbled from Liam from the sudden abscence of body heat.

"Niall!" Liam called as I scurried into the kitchen and began setting up a cooking station so I could repay Liam somehow.

"Niall, you couldn't be patient for one-" Liam started, but he immediately stopped himself as he saw me standing at the stove cooking a variety of foods including eggs, bacon, and even pancakes.

"I can cook babe," Liam offered, knowing how much I loved his cooking, but he deserved a break. I shook my head with a small smile as began scrambling some eggs.

"No, you do everything for me. It's time I return the favor," I said assertively and Liam just smirked at me and I frowned.

"You do PLENTY for me Niall, in such good ways," Liam grinned and I rolled my eyes playfully as I began making plates for both of us. It was so different for Liam to be making the sexual comments when it was usually opposite roles, but I have to admit, I found it incredibly sexy when Liam talked dirty to me even if it was horribly cheesy.

"Settle down there LiLi," I grinned as I handed him his plate and I sat next to him. Liam kissed my cheek and smiled at me lovingly. 

"I wonder how Jay and Kate are doing on their honeymoon," Liam said curiously as he stuffed his face. I glanced at the ring on Liam's finger and couldn't help but smile. 

"Why are you so giddy?" Liam asked curiously as I shrugged and looked at him with a smirk. 

"I just can't wait to marry you,"  I said as he began blushing and looked down at his hand.

"When should we get married?" Liam asked softly as he took my hand and traced a circle around my bare ring finger that I knew he was anxious to cover with a ring.

"Now," I blurted as I smashed my lips against his. Liam chuckled against my lips and pulled away as he held my face in his strong hands. He smiled slightly and quickly pecked my lips. 

"I don't really think that's going to work considering we haven't planned anything or chosen a location or invited anybody or-," Liam was going to continue, but I quickly kissed him once more to shut him up. 

"We don't need all that. Just us. Come on. Right now. Let's do it," I whined and Liam pouted as he crossed his arms. 

"What about the big dream wedding I've always wanted! And what about all the fun from Kate's wedding! I had such a pretty wedding planned out in my head!" Liam complained and I tilted my head in question, wondering what Liam was considering for our wedding.

"What were your plans?" I asked anxiously and Liam smiled as he kissed my forehead and ruffled up my hair. 

"Clean up this mess and I'll meet you back in the bedroom to talk," Liam smiled as he scampered away down the hall. I quickly cleaned up the kitchen before I followed after Liam to find him curled back up in bed waiting for me. I crawled back in and snuggled up against Liam's warm body. 

"I wanna hear about the wedding Liam. Tell me what it's going to be like," I whispered, looking up at Liam and kissing his chin. He wrapped his arms around me and nodded slightly with a smile. 

"Alright, well we should get married in the summer time. But when it's not too hot to have it unbearable, but for it to be just an enjoyable, standable heat," Liam started and I smiled with a nod as I nestled my head onto his chest. 

"And then we can rent a big, fancy boat you know? And take it out in the late afternoon," he continued and I felt my eyelids growing heavy as I yawned and nodded. Liam kissed my head and rubbed my arm gently. 

"The ceremony would take place on the roof of the boat and then the reception will be held on the front deck of the boat," he whispered as I felt my eyes closing. 

"We'll spend all night together on the deck of the boat, and just as the sun's setting, we'll go up to the very front of the boat and share our first dance together," Liam whispered softly in my ear just as I began drifting off. 

"And then we'll forever be, Liam and Niall Payne."