Chapter 24

****Niall's POV****

I laid in the bed for days, it's not like I could go anywhere of course while I was chained up, but it wasn't something I wanted to do, especially when I could be with Liam. I slammed my head against the headboard and gritted my teeth. I had to get to Liam...I didn't know how, but I had to get to him and fast. Zayn was planning to not only leave this little city, but to leave the entire country and start anew...with me as his new lover. It killed me to be back in my old situation and to not know what was going on with Liam, and with him probably not knowing what the hell was going on with me, and I knew that wasn't going to go over well...

"It's so late my Prince, why are you still up?" Zayn whispered, coming into his room and smiling at me. I was disgusted by him and the way he was treating me. He crawled onto the bed and straddled me as he stroked my face. I had to fight every muscle and nerve in my body not to flinch away because if I did...I'd get another shock from the collar, and Zayn increased it every time I pissed him off. All I could do was stare into the eyes of the man who ruined my life and would soon make me his permanent lover. 

"We have a busy day tomorrow," he spoke softly, running his hands down the front of my shirt and gripping my thighs. I tightened my jaw and Zayn raised his eyebrows. 

"You have to admit, I'm just as good...if not better than what Liam could do to you right?" he smirked and I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes again. Did I dare oppose him and earn more punishment or did I dare to stand up for Liam who was the best there ever was...in everything. I decided to just sit there, play poker face and not say anything. 

"I didn't hear any oppostion," he grinned, his hands moving closer to my groin and I swallowed hard to hold in any noises to come out. 

"Should we have a little fun before our long flight?" he asked, licking his lips as his fingers slid under the waistband of my pants. 

"Stop," I growled, but I had no use of my arms or legs as I was tied by my arms and legs, bedpost to bedpost. Zayn raised his eyebrow's, this time in shock and what looked like complete aggravation. I decided I was already going to get a beating so I threw in,

"Liam is and always will be better. You could NEVER make me feel the way he did...ever," I spoke confidently as Zayn threw himself off of me and grabbed the remote for the collar, blasting me. I let out a yelp of pure pain, but it was better than the pain of my broken heart so I didn't mind it all that much. 

"You better get fucking used to me fucking you around because you're never going to see that useless piece of shit again you hear me? I can promise you that. You will not see him another day in your life and if you do it'll be his goddamn funeral after I put four bullets in his thick, absentminded skull!" Zayn snarled as he stormed out of the room and slammed the door so hard a picture frame, of him and what I assumed was his sister, off the wall. I broke down after he left. I sobbed uncontrolablly as Zayn's hurtful words kept echoing through my head. To hear such vile comments about the love of my life ate me alive and tore me apart. I fought hard to silence my cries, but it was no use. I was in too much pain and agony to try and fight it. I could hear Zayn screaming and grumbling in the other room about my "meaningless and annoying cries", but to my surprise he didn't come in to silence me with another shock.