EPILOGUE

So I have decided that I shall make an epilogue like about 20 years later. I also have decided after I'm done with DD8, I shall make a book based on Nikki and Brandon's eldest daughter, Macy. Hope you like it. :D

Macy Roberts (POV)

Name: Macy Victoria Roberts

Age: 13 years old

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Light brown

Skin color: Tan

Parents: Nikki and Brandon Roberts ages: 33

Siblings: TWINS

Cassandra "Casey"  Renee (female)

Ryan Augustus (male)  

Personalities:

Macy

-Overdramatic

-Obsessed with fashion

-Very sweet and empathetic.                                                    

 -Revolves towards her father. She is a talented singer like her mother and is                                            interested in the arts of dance.

Ryan

-Smart

-Sporty

-Funny

-Has a sweet spot for animals

-Very kind towards Casey and is a momma's boy.

-He is Macy's wingman when it comes to fashion.                                              

Casey

-Doesn't care that much about clothes or popularity (even thought she is)                                              

-She's very kind toward Ryan.

-She loves photography

-She hates wearing dresses.

                              ************************************************************

"No, no, no!" I exclaimed in utter frustration. I threw both the green and pink dress onto my bed.

"God, Macy. Calm down. It's just a dinner. It's not like you're going on the red carpet," Casey said nonchalantly chipping the blue nailpolish I expertly put on her nails this morning. 

"Calm down?? CALM DOWN?? This is actually an IMPORTANT dinner, you know. That Mr. Walters guy that invited us might actually let dad manage the entire hospital. That's HUGE!! We need to be absolutely flawless in front of that guy," I reasoned while finally settling on the nice Vera Wang red dress. But what heels will match it?

"Get Ryan in here so he can choose which color heels match the dress," I demanded. Casey rolled her hazel eyes and exited my room. Did I ever introduce myself?

My name is Macy Roberts. I am the first child of my parents and as you can see here, I make everything a big deal. Even when it really isn't. And it's not my fault. I also want to become one of those pop artists that you see on MTV. That's when Ryan barged into my room.

"That dress looks absolutely HIDEOUS on you. Here," he grabbed the green dress from my closet and tossed it to me, "this one compliments your color." He collapsed on my pink chair in his denim jeans and a baby blue buttoned shirt. His hazel hair was perfectly messy, which looked really nice.

"Thanks Ry. Now which shoes will match it?" I laid out some white heels and a green pair that sort of was the same shade of green the dress was.

"White. Definitely," he plopped off my chair and went downstairs. I quickly changed and put my hair in curls. I clip clopped downstairs where my mom was putting on some lipstick in front of the living room mirror. She looked beautiful in a nice yellow dress with white pearls and her hair in a perfect bun with her curled hair coming out of it. 

"Oh, Macy, you look so pretty," she swept a strand of my hair out of my eyes with her hand. 

                                                                          Preview Ended

Ok I will continue this story of Macy's life with her family, her love life :), and school after DD8 because that is my main project right now. Hope you enjoyed it and you will love this as much as I do. 

                               ~CiaraMarinaBrave